Ratings for Dr. Gary Rosenbaum

February 4, 2019 Gary Rosenbaum is my hero! At my consultation, he and his lovely staff immediately put me at ease. I felt confident that he understood and respected what I was looking for in the result of breast reduction and tummy tuck. I also ended up wanting liposuction on my back and hips. He took the time with me to answer any questions I had for him. On my day of surgery while he was marking my body for surgery I said, Doc, what do you think about me having liposuction on my inner thighs? He replied, I cannot guarantee that it will remove 100% of the sagging skin but the procedure will make an improvement. I said…go for it! So happy I did, my thighs look amazing! Since my 20’s I’ve been suffering terribly with chronic back pain, I was diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome (compression, irritation of the nerves and blood vessels in the lower neck and upper chest area). For the past 6 years I’ve been experiencing severe lower back pain. I tried stretching, yoga and back strengthen exercised. Nothing worked. Pain Level: Pre-surgery: From a scale of 0-10 I was usually between 8 - 10. Post- Surgery Results: 0 – 2. UNBELIEVABLE. Life changing. In 2014 I was diagnosed with Graves Disease and Hyperthyroidism (usually one with Hyperthyroidism can eat anything and not gain weight but, of course I was in the 10% of those who gained weight). I tried every recommended weight loss plan, nothing worked. Mental Health: Pre-Surgery - I was very depressed, had low self-esteem, indecisive (foggy brain), anxious and suffered from social anxiety. I was miserable. Mental Health: Post-Surgery – Incredible results! I whole heartedly can say…I was re-born! No more depression! Regained my self-esteem, the fog has lifted, minimal anxiety. I’m contributing my options in conversations. I’ve been venturing out with friends and family to social events. Hiking now that my back paid has gone! No more hiding in the movie theatre for this girl! Thank you with all my heart Dr. Rosenbaum. You truly made a difference in my life. Sincerely, Shari D. F.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Very caring and professional staff. Dr. Rosenbaum makes the time to explain, listen and answer my questions. His work is remarkable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

On Dr Rosenbaums website it states he has many credentials when I checked he's not a member to any of them. When I met Dr Rosenbaum and asked him about these he brushed it off. His office desk was an absolute dump... he seemed very distracted and his secretary was rude when i said I will need some time to think about if I proceed with him (as it's important to have an honest and credible doctor- and he had lied about his credentials).

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Rosenbaum is an amazing plastic surgeon and overall wonderful person. He and his staff took excellent care of me during a difficult time and delivered amazing results for breast reconstruction. I would recommend no one else except for him, truly a God send.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

My experience with Dr. Rosenbaum was absolutely amazing and easy. He makes you feel very comfortable and confident with any procedure. The staff is super accommodating and responsive to every question. Dr. Rosenbaum knows how to make you look natural and beautiful and his work is outstanding. I was extremely pleased with my breast reduction and lift surgery -- a surgery I was scarred to get for years. I am SO SO happy I did it. Highly recommend going to him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Rosenbaum is the best plastic surgeon any patient can wish for. He is brilliantly talented and passionate about his work. And through the lengthy process of my case Dr. Rosenbaum was very compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

The absolute best. Takes as much time as necessary to answer all your questions. Does amazing work after the surgical oncologist leaves him not too much to work with!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

It is tough to learn you have breast cancer, but going through the experience with compassionate, caring doctors, makes the journey easier. I had an amazing experience with Dr. Rosenbaum. He took the time to clearly explain what I was to expect during each phase of my reconstructive surgery . He gave me clear options and was very supportive of my decisions every step of the way. The final result, a masterpiece, I look and feel better than I was before the mastectomy.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Rosenbaum and his staff are great. They got me through a very difficult time. Dr. Rosenbaum is a wonderful surgeon, as well as a kind and caring person. I am very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

DR. ROSENBAUM IS A VERY TALENTED AND GIFTED PLASTIC SURGEON. HE DID BREAST RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY ON ME AND DID AN AMAZING JOB. HE WAS ALWAYS CARING AND CONSIDERATE OF ME DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS. HIS STAFF IS ALSO WONDERFUL AND POLITE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Gary Rosenbaum's Credentials

• Technion-Israel Inst Of Tech, Fac Of Med, Haifa, Israel (Grad. 1988)