Ratings for Dr. Gary Rosenbaum

Dr Rosenbaum is an excellent doctor and his staff can’t be beat!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

I had a breast cancer scare once again, and I was such a nervous wreck until I met Dr. Rosenbaum, Gladys, Nora, and Yoli!! My world changed. I had a Mastopexy procedure which is basically breast lift. This procedure was medically necessary to bring the nipple closer to the main blood supply and be able to perform a nipple sparing double Masectomy in June of 2019. I am so happy that my Oncologist chose Dr. Rosenbaum. He couldn't have placed me In better hands and the outcome of my surgery was absolutely perfect and so was my recovery. I didn't have any complications and everything went as perfect as he said it would. I had my surgery on October 7th 2019 and I am healing perfectly. During my recovery the office was closed alot due to the Jewish holiday (Mazel Tov) but that didn't mean that I wouldn't be able to get a hold of Yoli! No matter what I needed or if I had any questions Yoli was a call or text away. I had direct access to Yoli while she was on vacation and while the office was closed Lol!! Without any hesitation, she gave me her cell number and told me to call or text her with any questions I had, and I did !!! LOL I did many times and she responded every single time in a very professional and courteous manner. She did the absolute most to make sure I felt comfortable and safe. This is priceless, peace of mind and personalized service is what I was given when I meet Dr. Rosenbaum and his staff. Dr. Rosenbaum is a very compassionate, caring and super easy to talk to. He relates with you and builds a relationship with you so that you know you are being well taken care of. He is very maticulis and highly concerned about how his patience are feeling; and the challenges they're facing. I have another surgery coming up in June 2019. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I will choose Dr. Rosenbaum again. I love him very much and I know that I am in the best hands possible. He changed my life and I am extremely blessed to have crossed paths with Dr. Gary Rosenbaum and his staff. Thank you to all!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

I received at least a dozen recommendations for oncologic reconstructive surgeons and every single one was Dr. Rosenbaum. I went to see him for a consultation and never saw anyone else. He is a true professional, compassionate and patient. He is beyond an expert in his field and an artist beyond words. He took his time at every appointment explaining things and making sure I understood and answered all of my questions. The day of surgery he was as detailed as possible with my markings, explained everything again, and reassured me every which way. I went into surgery feeling that I was in the best hands and knowing he would do everything in my best interest and he did. His office staff is amazing, responsive and diligent. I have never received such incredible care on every level. He put my health first but never lost sight of the emotional toll of the situation. I would recommend him a million times over.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

De Rosembaum was great. He is skilled and caring. However his office manager Nora purposely misled me about the cost of the procedure. I specifically asked what the cost was for everything (including any other doctors lab work etc). She purposely omitted that there would be an extra cost for a pathologist who is now billing me separately. She now is claiming she only told me what Dr Rosenbaum would charge, even though I specifically asked if the fee covered everything and everyone for the procedure. Completely dishonest. Watch yourself if you go here.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

After researching many plastic surgeons, I consulted with Dr. Rosenbaum. He took a great deal of time to discuss everything involved with my Mommy Makeover surgery. True to his word I had fantastic results, he is an artist. I look in the mirror and see someone I haven’t seen for a long time. The best part is that I look completely natural and finally proportionate. Look no further, he is extremely talented and knowledgeable. His staff were so helpful and easy to work with before, during and post op. I tell everyone I wouldn’t have done anything differently! Thank you Dr. Rosenbaum!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Dr. Rosenbaum did a great job on my reconstruction resulting from my earlier breast cancer, replacing the implants. A big improvement from what the previous surgeon did.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the attention Dr. Rosenbaum. I went into surgery a few months ago for what I thought was going to be a simple surgery but it turned out it was more than planned and Dr. Rosenbaum and the staff were very helpful and attentive with my care. The outcome was better than I could have ever wished for. I am very grateful, again thank you Dr. Rosenbaum for the amazing work!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

February 4, 2019 Gary Rosenbaum is my hero! At my consultation, he and his lovely staff immediately put me at ease. I felt confident that he understood and respected what I was looking for in the result of breast reduction and tummy tuck. I also ended up wanting liposuction on my back and hips. He took the time with me to answer any questions I had for him. On my day of surgery while he was marking my body for surgery I said, Doc, what do you think about me having liposuction on my inner thighs? He replied, I cannot guarantee that it will remove 100% of the sagging skin but the procedure will make an improvement. I said…go for it! So happy I did, my thighs look amazing! Since my 20’s I’ve been suffering terribly with chronic back pain, I was diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome (compression, irritation of the nerves and blood vessels in the lower neck and upper chest area). For the past 6 years I’ve been experiencing severe lower back pain. I tried stretching, yoga and back strengthen exercised. Nothing worked. Pain Level: Pre-surgery: From a scale of 0-10 I was usually between 8 - 10. Post- Surgery Results: 0 – 2. UNBELIEVABLE. Life changing. In 2014 I was diagnosed with Graves Disease and Hyperthyroidism (usually one with Hyperthyroidism can eat anything and not gain weight but, of course I was in the 10% of those who gained weight). I tried every recommended weight loss plan, nothing worked. Mental Health: Pre-Surgery - I was very depressed, had low self-esteem, indecisive (foggy brain), anxious and suffered from social anxiety. I was miserable. Mental Health: Post-Surgery – Incredible results! I whole heartedly can say…I was re-born! No more depression! Regained my self-esteem, the fog has lifted, minimal anxiety. I’m contributing my options in conversations. I’ve been venturing out with friends and family to social events. Hiking now that my back paid has gone! No more hiding in the movie theatre for this girl! Thank you with all my heart Dr. Rosenbaum. You truly made a difference in my life. Sincerely, Shari D. F.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Very caring and professional staff. Dr. Rosenbaum makes the time to explain, listen and answer my questions. His work is remarkable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

On Dr Rosenbaums website it states he has many credentials when I checked he's not a member to any of them. When I met Dr Rosenbaum and asked him about these he brushed it off. His office desk was an absolute dump... he seemed very distracted and his secretary was rude when i said I will need some time to think about if I proceed with him (as it's important to have an honest and credible doctor- and he had lied about his credentials).

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Gary Rosenbaum's Credentials

• Technion-Israel Inst Of Tech, Fac Of Med, Haifa, Israel (Grad. 1988)