Ratings for Dr. Diane Z. Alexander

Dr. Alexander has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. She also told me she could do a tell me tuck without leaving a vertical scar as well as the normal horizontal scar. The first doctor I went to told me he would not be able to perform the surgery without leaving a horizontal and vertical scar because I did not have enough fat. When I told Dr. Elizabeth this at my consultation she grabbed my skin and said That's crazy look at all the skin that'll be no problem. I went home after surgery and noticed I had a vertical scar that was approximately 5 inches long . I was devastated. I only went through this in hopes to actually wear a two-piece bathing suit again. I would've never gone through all that pain to still not be happy with how I look and have to scars across my stomach L. When I called her and asked her about it she blew me off and said she did what she could do. She never even address the fact that she promised me that would not happen prior to surgery. She also charge me 2000 more dollars than the doctor that was actually honest with me about the outcome. She also never made it to my follow-up appointments I saw somebody else both times I came back. clearly she was avoiding me.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I do not recommend doctor alexander for anyone she did reconstruction ami delighted mainerecommend doctor alexander for anyone she did reconstruction and scarred maineand scarred me beyond repair every time c she was annbeyond repair every time she was in the operating roomI had hey severe infection I just pray she has alarm how to bake laneI had hey severe infection I just pray she has made a lot of changes. But no I do not 're ommrnd Dr Alexander

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I strongly recommend Dr. Alexander. She was very thorough and answered every single question I had prior to my abdominoplasty. Following the procedure, she continued to closely monitor my healing process. She has a wonderful bedside manner and really sticks with her patients throughout the entire process. I am very pleased with the outcome of my procedure and will continue to recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Diane did a breast lift and some liposuction for me; two years later my breasts need to be redone. A scar on one side is BAD, the other one not so…also my breasts are doing the "double" bubble. During the consult, she said she could lift without a scar (she thought of something at the very end) when I walked in for the surgery she changed her tune and I'm left with two not-so-nice scars and my breasts are too big and sagging. I can't recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Alexander is by far the greatest plastic surgeon I have ever met in my whole entire life (and I have visited so many of them because of my my mom's surgeries). She is definitely the best plastic surgeon in Atlanta area who has performed multiple surgeries on my mother's breast. I really appreciate all her efforts for my mom's conditions and I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great pleasant surgeon who really cares about her patients and gives them a lot of hopes that they'll recover soon.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

She is fabulous. I highly recommend her and would use her again if needed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr. Alexander did my eyes and did a fabulous job. My incisions are hardly visible and very precise. I look refreshed and restored and not overdone. My husband who is a tough critic has been very complimentary. I clicked with Dr. Alexander when I first met her. She is professional and helps you to understand the process. I would do some online research, see what others say about healing and even look at pictures of day by day healing. this helped me understand what was normal which made me less scared.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Everything was good except the follow up. Her nurse could be more friendly and "nurse like".

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Very knowledgeable and will not do something that she doesn't agree with. She will tell you exactly what she thinks will work and what will not. I had a face and neck lift and lipo on my stomach and have no scars and look and feel great. She also does my botox. I would highly recomend her. She is straight forward and can come across as not warm and fuzzy, but she knows her stuff and that is what you want.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Alexander is a fantastic surgeon. She did my upper eyelids a few years ago and did an amazing job. My friends still can't believe how great and natural they look. She also does my Botox on a regular basis and I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Dr. Diane Z. Alexander's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1990)