Ratings for Dr. Thomas B. Lintner

Dr. Litner performed breast augmentation on me. Through the entire process, he and his staff listened to me and my concerns and helped me in making a good choice for the right implant size based on my body type. I had very little pain after surgery and no bruising. My recovery was much better and quicker than expected. .Best of all, I love my results! I was flat chested before surgery and now I feel balanced and complete thanks to Dr Litner and his great surgical skills.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I wanted my old implants removed. Dr. Lintner talks me into a "breastlift"I had never heard of, plus an exchange. He did not explain the aggressive skin removal that he had in mind. Basically I want implant removal only. He wants to do a reduction/exchange. I am now small, almost flat chested. He also disfigured my right breast with a permanent gashed in scar from his negligence (according to another doctor). I was never warned my nipples would be completely uneven over an inch off. He also stated I did not trust him, blaming me for choosing wrong implant size that caused problems. This was a lie because he chose the size, I never saw an implant prior to surgery. This doctor was a complete failure and I should have sued him. His wife/nurse was defensive to the point of being abusive. This has impacted my life to an extreme of being embarrassed to ever have an intimate relationship ever again. I regret "trusting him".

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

It makes me sick I ever met this Dr Lintner. He ruined my breasts beyond repair. Lots of details. Horrible.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

this doctor is horrible. i had some surgery at the hospital and it did not turn good, and the doctor wanted to go back to the same hospital with all the germs and try and fix it. i got no good answers and a poor result and had to pay again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

The whole team took amazing care of me and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and healthy.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Lintner goes the extra mile to make sure your surgery results are as perfect as possible. He performed a tummy tuck and a breast lift on me last year. The results continue to amaze me. is post-op care and follow up are meticulous. His entire office staff could not be nicer or more helpful. They all do whatever they can to ensure that your questions are answered.. Dr. Lintner has a very artistic eye and aims for a natural look. He takes meticulous measurements of your proportions and just makes everything look better. He is also one of the nicest and most approachable doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I had a mini tummy tuck and liposuction of my flanks ,outer and inner thighs. I am still recovering but I am so pleased with my surgery and how well Dr. Litner and staff have taken care of me. From my initial consultation Dr. And staff have thoroughly explained what will happen before and after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Litner his work is awesome and his availability after your surgery is fantastic. I am looking forward to my final results !

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

this "doctor" is a shame. he is stuck up and does not listen. i had liposuction and breast surgery that went wrong, now he wants me to pay extra money to fix his mistakes. my breasts did not heal right and he took too much fat off me to make holes in my thighs and tummy. i don't know what i will do. i spent a lot of money to look better and now i look terrible.

Submitted December 17, 2014

I went in for repair of upper diastasis (muscle separation)and mild lipo of waist yet came out with only lower muscles done and lipo on buttocks and hips of which caused major damage,dents,lopsidedness that are unrepairable. I have to spend another 15k to try to have entire stomach pulled back open and reconstructed and massive grafting to overdone lipo areas to which I never asked to be done and did not want touched! They tried to cover up their mistakes by charting many months after realizing I was botched. He also tried to say my stitches on my upper stomach popped when he clearly states in his hospital notes they he only gave me a "3/4 t/t" which is not even standard practice!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I ha an eye lift done in May and could not be more pleased. From the initial appointment and all the followup's...it has been a pleasure. Everyone here makes me feel important and welcome. Dr. Lintner is a consumate professional with a friendly edge. Liz and Rachel are above reproach. I enjoy Patrice and Sabrina as well. Cora always makes my appointments and calls me with friendly reminders. This office runs like a well oiled machine. They all like each other and it shows. I am ultra comfortable here with this wonderful practice.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Dr. Thomas B. Lintner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

While I strive to provide the best surgical care possible, I also do my best to ensure patients are making informed decisions about their cosmetic treatments. Whether someone is interested in a surgical procedure, such as breast augmentation or liposuction, or a non-surgical procedure, like BOTOX® Cosmetic, I educate them on every aspect of the procedure and help them understand the best treatment to meet their goals. My dedication to patients’ safety and satisfaction is the driving force behind my Atlanta area practice. If you are curious about rhinoplasty, tummy tuck surgery, minimally invasive treatments, or a variety of other procedures available from my practice, I am more than happy to meet with you for a consultation, where we can establish your goals and the best route to take.

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)
  • Georgetown University