Ratings for Dr. William E. Silver

Do not see this doctor. It is time for him to retire. He is in this for nothing but money. Run the other way.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Had a previous experience that was very disappointing leaving me with a very wierd looking neck. A friend recommended Dr. Silver. The staff is delightful and Dr Silver is an absolute sweetheart...so friendly but professional as well as compassionate, and caring about all my little concerns. I am delighted with my surgery results. I would give Dr. Silver and his staff as well as the surgery nurses, anesthesiologist ...the whole crew ....a TEN if available. Of course I would recommend all of them to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I couldn't be happier with my rhinoplasty. I've never felt more beautiful or more confident. Dr. Silver is an artist and he knows the nose! :)

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Silver has been amazing through my rhinoplasty experience. He has been very available for questions and concerns. He even gave me his personal cell #. So far, I have been very pleased. My rhinoplasty was 3 wks ago. His staff is also friendly.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I am a 24 year old female who has been self-conscious about my nose since middle school. I've been wanting rhinoplasty for a long time, but did not have a lot of support from my friends and family. I met with one other cosmetic surgeon before Dr. Silver. After meeting Dr. Silver I immediately put a down payment for my nose to be done. He was that great! He made me feel comfortable about the whole process and was very knowledgeable and patient with all my questions. His staff was friendly and supportive as well. The day of the surgery the hospital staff was AMAZING. I had a great nurse named Heather who was absolutely fabulous in getting me prepared for surgery. Six days following surgery I had my splint removed and am delighted with the results. There is still a bit of swelling, but that is said to go down in a few more days. I'd say the most uncomfortable thing about recovery was not being able to breathe through my nose. It's like having a really bad cold. My nose turned out exactly as Dr. Silver said it would and it fits my face well. He makes certain that everyone doesn't come out with an identical nose and that your nose matches you! I would recommend Dr. Silver 100%!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I went to Dr. Silver in 1998 to see what he could do to help my naso-labial lines from sagging at the age of 38. He suggested that I have fat taken from my stomach and injected into the lines to plump them up. He also suggested i have upper eye lid surgery, which I hadn't even considered and to have some fat removed from underneath my chin. The outcome of this surgery was atrocious. My eyes were scarred, the fat he injected on my naso-labial lines made me look like a chipmunk, and the skin under my chin hung unevenly. I am now 64 and had my eyelids redone because one of them was half closed, and I had a Band-Aid face lift and a neck lift done. Finally after all these years I look normal again. Do not go to this doctor. There are too many competent plastic surgeons to go to than can fix your face. Better yet don't have any surgery unless your face is disfigured in some way. Look into using botox or juvederm. They don't last forever so they are a safer route. Good luck!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

My nose was a mess and Nine months ago Dr Silver performed Rhinoplasty , Septoplasty and Turboplasty. Dr Silver did an amazing job, I had zero pain and healed super fast. At first I didn't like my nose because it was so different, but now that all the swelling went down I love it. It's an awesome feeling being able to breath out of my nose.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I'm an African American male that has an extremely wide/ flat nose. I went to Dr. Silver to have the nose reshaped. I wanted it much thinner and with a more defined bridge. After 18 months I have realized that my rhinoplasty is not what I hoped. The nose is still too wide and It is also asymmetrical. My main goal was for people not to look at me and consider me to have a "big" nose, however, people that I met AFTER the surgery still consider me to have a "big wide nose". So it kind of defeated the purpose. Yes the nose was changed, but it just made the problem a little smaller and more lopsided.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I went in for rhinoplasty in March 2008. I wish I could turn back time and not get it done with this hack. After 6 months my nose was deformed and lumpy. He swore it was just swelling. I went to him for "cortisone injections" for about 2 years, conveniently the same amount of time as the statute of limitations in GA to sue. My nose is worse now than it was before and NOW i have to pay 25,000 for REVISION rhinoplasty with another, more qualified doctor. BEWARE, patients, he does NOT listen!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I am beyond unsatisfied with my revision rhinoplasty done by Dr. Silver. If I could go back in time, I would NEVER have surgery with him. He made my nose too small for my face, added two incisions that gave me new scars, brought my nose down too far, over exposed my nostrils, and made my nose asymmetrical in almost every way possible. My nose looks "fake" and "plastic-y" (as some say). I wanted to look natural. My face has been mutilated by William Silver -- who insulted me and denied my concerns post-op saying that I needed counseling and was over-reacting. I am completely disgusted by his ego and sexism. He speaks down to women and manipulates you if you say anything he doesn't like. He refused a refund to me and insulted me to my face. If you say that you don't like his results, he will turn the tables on you and call you picky or psychologically unstable. His staff is all visibly scared of him. Run from this monster who won't make thins right when he makes them go VERY wrong.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. William E. Silver's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1963)

Top Hospitals in Dunwoody, GA