Ratings for Dr. John A. Rusca

I have to agree with the last 2 comments. Had a rhinoplasty back in 2005 and a revision 2 months later. I thought I was crazy, nose still looks almost the same except for the bridge. What was I thinking, consultation should have been free.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

My nose job was done wrong as well. It looks awkward. The bottom dropped making the tip look droopy. It's taken an emotional toll on me and my confidence.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I had liposuction in my abdomen and rhinoplasty for breathing problems, straightness and to take a little off the tip. My stomach looked rippled after and my nose looked exactly the same and my breathing did not improve. He did my liposuction and nose again 1 year later to correct it and it still looks the same. This was the biggest regret of my life.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I was very reluctant to use this Dr. He uses his wife as his office mgr. which is not a bad idea unless her accent is so thick and her english is so bad that you can't understand her. She knows nothing about plastic surgery. His wife and asistant use the same computer and phone -constant musical chairs. His office is in the cafeteria of another office. Obviously, some major financial problems here. He also seems to have no work and hasn't updated his website in years with new pics.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I have mixed feelings about the doctor. He is good at doing breast work but I regret letting him operate on my face. The chin implant he put in had to be redone after it tilted out of alignment. I was told by my new doctor it had been placed improperly. The nose is not attractive at all and I still don't breathe well. He tried to tell me the tip had fallen when in reality he hadn't shaved down above it making it look strange he wanted to put fat in the tip can you imagine? I paid him to make my nose smaller and he wanted to make it bigger! I suppose it could have been worse but not happy with it. I have learned to be careful what doctor I trust.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

he recomended resurfacing my face had rocesia for years wow it blowed me away how good it looked :))) he even gave me good advive on my leg told me to visit place where the done outpatient surgery for vain disorder thanks dr rusca

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Wow!! Only 3 days out of surgery and my breast augmentation looks AMAZING!! Sooo happy I followed my instinct and decided on Dr. Rusca... My boobs had been misplaced from my previous surgery with another doctor and looked deformed:-(. Because of Dr. Rusca's experience and knowledge he was able to fix my boobs:-). Def recommend!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

I had a calf implant to fix a deformity I was born with. He also told me that there was less than 2% of having any complications. To make a long story short…I had the implant removed due t an infection. Dr. Rusca concerns was the fact that I had no insurance. He told my husband that if we had more money the results would of been different. I was left with 10,000 of medical bills, couldn’t walk for 3 months, extensive physical therapy and a horrific scar.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

A true artist. A friend had Dr. Rusca do a face lift and it was the most natural looking you can imagine. I then had mine done and recommended him to three others all of whom got outstanding results.And the office staff was as helpful and friendly as you would desire.Dr Rusca personally contacted me on multiple occasions to see how I was doing. Highly recommended. Even many years later, I still get comments on my youthfull appearance and most think I am 10+ years younger than I am.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

He is terrible!!!! Please get any other doctor in Atlanta. He could not fix what another doctor had missed-up and he acted like it was my fault.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. John A. Rusca's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1963)