Ratings for Dr. Florence Mussat

Dr. Mussat is my favorite cosmetic doctor in Chicago! Great for botox or other surgical enhancements. I have great confidence in her skills and highly recommend her services!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Mussat is the best! I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. Stop your search now and pick up the phone and make your appointment!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

The PERFECT FORMULA FOR AN OUTSTANDING PLASTIC SURGEON IS: Welcoming + Thorough + Knowledgeable + Informative + Trust Worthy + Personable + Caring = FLORENCE MUSSAT, MD!! I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Mussat for more than 10 years and would never even think of going to another doctor for any of my "beauty" needs! She is an extremely compassionate person, a very reliable doctor, and very confident in her words. Whenever I leave her office, I feel motivated, up-lifted, and ready to conquer the world! I would follow Dr. Mussat all the way to France if I had to! Eugenia G.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I AM 49 YEARS I HAD A BREAST REDUCTION, I FEEL GREAT NO MORE BACK PAIN I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT SOONER, THE PROCEDURE WAS COVERED BY MY INSURANCE. SHE WAS WONDERFUL AND I LOVE THE COMMUNICATION. DR. MUSSAT INFORMED ME OF EVERYTHING, SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY WHICH MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. I AM HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr Mussat is the very best at what she does!!! I am a very happy customer for almost 10 years.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I felt listened to and educated in my choices by Dr Mussat. She explained age appropriate procedures and did not give me work I did not need. I feel cared for and supported in my quest for self -care without over compensating. She is a gem! I highly recommend her opinion and work!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr Mussat has changed my life in so many positive ways! The Liposuction was so successful for me and I highly recommend Dr Mussat for any type of procedure. She is incredible and so helpful to me in many ways! Thank you for making my body better in my Forties :)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Mussat provides professional and exceptional service. She is always very friendly and informative throughout every procedure including liposuction and breast implants that she performed on me.. She makes me feel comfortable by being very communicative and not pushy. Recently, I received liposuction about six months after my breast implants from Dr. Mussat and I am extremely happy with her work, perfection! I have been getting so many compliments and have referred many of my friends to her. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Mussat and would highly recommend anyone interested to make an appointment with her. Dr Mussat is the Best Plastic Surgeon in Chicago. Stop looking for surgeon and pick up the phone and give her a call it is worth it.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Best Botox! Five stars, top rated Chicago plastic surgeon. Best pricing for the downtown Chicago area. Expert injection; Dr. Mussat is a girl's (or guy's) BFF! Finding Dr. Mussat was a personal revelation for me. I had consulted with a number of prominent plastic surgeons in the Chicago area regarding facial surgery, but when I saw Dr. Mussat, she recommended treatment options that I didn't even know existed. I have gotten great results with her and have been a loyal patient for more than two years.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I have been a long-time client of Dr. Mussat and she always provides professional and exceptional service. She is always very friendly and informative throughout every procedure, yet she has never been pushy. She does a great job of making her clients feel comfortable by being very communicative. Recently, I received Botox from Dr. Mussat and I am extremely happy with her work. I have been getting so many compliments and have referred many of my friends to her. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Mussat and would highly recommend anyone interested to make an appointment with her. She is an expert in her field!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Florence Mussat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Rene Descartes, Uer Med Paris-Ouest, Garches, France (Grad. 1984)