Ratings for Dr. John G. Ganske

Great people all around. Very conservative in his methods which was a huge plus. I wouldn't have wanted to have anyone else perform my breast reduction.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I contacted Dr. Ganske's office to get an appointment for a rhinoplasty. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful and found a date that fit my schedule. At my appointment, Dr Ganske was very professional and polite. He told me the things that we would and wouldn't do so I could get a better nose. He is very experienced and I was never worried about not liking my result. He explained exactly what he was going to do. He even made another appointment with me when I called with a few more questions, just to make sure we were on the same page. I had my surgery on May 29, 2014. It went very well and Dr. Ganske explained how the recovery would go. He was very good with checking in on me and scheduling appointments to fit my schedule to view my progress. He was patient with all my questions and made the recovery as easy as possible. I couldn't be happier with the result and I would only go to Dr. Ganske for plastic surgery. It was clear during the entire process that his main focus was on me, the patient. I would recommend Dr. Ganske to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I am a 34 yrs old women who nursed two kids. I was seeking a breast lift to simply feel like myself again and have a more positive self image. I wanted good results at a reasonable price. I feel I really did my homework: several cosultations with various doctors, read reviews, and spoke to some referrals. At the end of the day, I chose Dr Ganske and could not be MORE pleased :). He has a lot of experience and I felt very comfortable with him. The staff is very friendly and accomodating! His office is very simply, which equates to cheaper prices (those fancy offices dont't pay for themsmselves- (wink wink). All I can say is, I have NO regrets and wish I would have done this sooner. Anyone contemplating this procedure...DO IT AND CALL DR GANSKE!!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

I found Dr. Ganske to be very professional and well versed in his area of expertise. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I had Dr. Ganske perform an eye lift, face lift and breast lift and couldn't be more pleased with the results and the experience. Dr. Ganske is very professional, knowledgeable, detailed and easy to work with. I had absolutely no problems and healed beautifully. I'm going in again for a tummy tuck and have no reservations at all as to the outcome. I know it will be done by the finest plastic surgeon available. I recommend Dr. Ganske highly and wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Ganske is absolutely wonderful! He performed my breast augmentation back in April, I had subglandular saline implants and went from a 32A to a 34C and I could not be more pleased with the results. They are perfect! The surgery went beautifully, Dr. Ganske was is so nice and was very honest about what to expect during and after the surgery although I woke up in no pain at all and never was in any pain during my short recovery. I don't even think the pain medication was even necassary, I think an ibuprofen would have been sufficient in the mornings just to help with the stiffness from sleeping on my back. I highly recommend Dr. Ganske to anyone!!! Had I known how easy the surgery is and how happy I would be with the results I would have done it a long time ago. Having cosmetic surgery is a huge decision and considering your plastic surgeon should be considered very carefully. I highly recommend Dr. Ganske, he truly takes pride in his work, and so do I!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Ganske performed my tummy tuck. Although he is a man of few words, he is extremely professional and knowledgeable. His office is small, just himself and a receptionist. I was happy that my before and after photos would never be seen on the internet by others. He is extremely prompt and has very convenient appointment times. I always felt that I was well taken care of and never doubted he was giving me the best care possible. I am thrilled with the results and would encourage anyone considering plastic surgery to visit with Dr. Ganske.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I initially selected Dr. Ganske because I was familiar with his name and he was a participating physician with my insurance. However, I was extremely satisfied with his initial screening, pre-procedure consultation, post-operative visit and follow-up visits. Appointment times are convenient to my schedule and the staff are polite and helpful. Dr. Ganske has always been prompt for my appointment time if not early at times. He is business-like in his approach but still kind and available for questions. One thing unique with my experience with Dr. Ganske that I haven't experienced with other doctors is that he transcribes the session while you are there so you know exactly what is in your medical records.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

At 50 I had huge bags under my eyes that had been there since my teenage years. I met with Dr. Ganske and he assured me that he could get rid of the bags and make me look years younger. The surgery was successful, Dr. Ganske was helpful and supportive, and I am extremely happy with the results. I also had a consult for a breast lift. I will more than likely have Dr. Ganske do that surgery also.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Ganske and Dora were simply amazing. I had gone for consultation at two very well know Plastic Surgeons in the area. From the initial conversation with Dora on the phone through the procedure with Dr. Ganske, the invasive procedure of a Breast Reduction was ALMOST relaxing. Two weeks and I was back to work full-time. I tell anyone thinking about a reduction to not wait, but call Dr. Ganske immediately. His bedside manner along with experience and knowledge were nothing but exemplary. Thank you for being one of the best in the field!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. John G. Ganske's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Des Moines, IA