Ratings for Dr. Paul Pashniak

Dr Pashniak is hard to ever see. There becomes a fine line between quality care and annoyance! Impossible to see him but hes seems to feel fine that his patients must see another Dr in the practice as part of a 'team'. I would sure like to have continuity of care as we used to with him. Quite a shame

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Like Dr. Pashniak. Great family doctor. He is knowledgeable and thorough, and explains well. He has set rules now that have changed over the year. Patients cannot book physical exams more than three months in advance is ludicrous. We need an alarm to "remind" us to call his office. As well, during this exam, I told him my back and foot pain has caused me to reduce my physical activity. What does he do but prescribe I walk a minimum number of steps per day! He heard me but did not listen. No excuses that he has a young newborn.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Staff is fine but typical of the medical system, in Alberta, they make you feel like you should be happy to be getting any service. I typically wait an hour past my scheduled time to get in but when I get in I have always found Dr. Pashniak to be friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. It is very tough to get his time as he seems to have many other commitments. That being said, I am sticking with him because there is more positive then negative.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr Pashniak has been my family doctor for over 10 years now. In the past year I have gone through some medical issues and he has been wonderful. Even with his reduced hours he is very supportive and always makes time for me.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Pashniak has been lured to the dark side. He has changed his practice to for profit PRIVATE practice in Calgary. As a result he ditched all his existing patients currently covered by AHC. Our health care system sucks! More so, where is this doctors morals? Karma...

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Incredible! Amazing! I wouldn't trust any other doctor! Dr. P is the best of the best!!! Highly recommended!!!!!!!!! (Although he is not accepting new patients)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Pashniak has been our family doctor since my kids were a year or two old, now 14 years later, we have nothing but great things to say about him, Dr. Pashniak is really as good as it get! The very best!!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

AN amazing family doctor. Always willing to listen and offer advice. He is open and takes your concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

We are so lucky we got in with Dr. Pashniak. He is intelligent and caring. Words can't express how great this doctor is.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

It just doesn't get any better! Dr. Pashniuk treats his patients as real people. He is a delight to visit even during the most 'undelightful' procedures. He's professional, but not too serious.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009