Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Greco

Very knowledgeable doctor and thrusting person, he knows and love what he is going .the staff is very professional and helpful. Dr dreco gave me my confidence back! He made my second breast augmentation with lift . He corrected my breast without any scar left, also he corrected my uneven areola . After my prior doctor did a no good job and a long searching for a good doctor , I am so glad to found Greco! He gave me my confidence back!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

At this point I am a little over three months post op breast augmentation with lift and implants. I could not be happier with the results. Scars are healing and they are quit settled. From the initial consultation, surgery and follow up Dr. Greco and his staff have answered all my questions and have taken great care of me and any questions or concerns. Would definitely recommend and have another procedure done!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Catrina web is a bit rude and short with you. She's my only reason I hesitate doing business with Dr Greco

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Richard J. Greco's response
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Our practice's goal is to provide exceptional care with great customer service. I am so sorry that you had a bad experience with one of my patient care coordinators. I would love the opportunity to have you come back and allow us to change your experience. We have re doubled our efforts with Catrina to provide excellent care, She typically gets rave reviews - however we all have off days. Whatever you decide - we want you to know that we care about you as a patient.

Submitted February 21, 2017

After one month post breast reduction, I feel great due to Dr. Greco's skill as a surgeon. I should have had the surgery year's ago but just didn't get around to doing it. Dr. Greco and his staff are professional, supportive and knowledgeable. They answered every question I had and guided me through the procedure from the day of admission to the day to recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Greco to my friends and relatives if you are thinking about having a procedure. After having my breast reduction, my neck and shoulder pain are gone, I can wear my clothes with confidence and the feeling that my body was malformed has gone. During the first week of recovery after my surgery, I had moderate pain, but around the 6th day, the pain was started to subside. As a professional photographer, it is much easier to handle my camera equipment as well. My breasts are perfect and Dr. Greco achieved the desired size I wanted exactly. They are unbelievably firm and I am so happy I decided to have the procedure. I am lucky Dr. Brian Anderson recommended Dr. Greco to me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Richard J. Greco's response
We are honored to have been chosen to help you feel better about yourself, while improving your symptoms. We strive to provide excellence in surgical results with excellent customer service. Thank you for your kind comments and taking the time to write a review to help educate other patients.

Submitted February 21, 2017

Amazing surgeon! Love my natural results, should have done it years ago!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr Greco and his staff were extremely helpful and professional from day 1. I was very pleased with everyone and even more pleased with the finished product! He was able to answer all of my questions and encouraged me to call if I thought of anything else. I should have done this years ago!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Richard J. Greco's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review to help educate other patients. Our goal is to have happy patients with excellent results.

Submitted February 21, 2017

I flew in from New York to meet with Dr. Greco after looking for months for a surgeon in New York that met my needs. 2 weeks later I flew back to Savannah again to have my surgery. I was taken care of and comfortable before and after the surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. I am beyond pleased with the final product and would recommend him to anyone traveling or nearby for all of your plastic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Richard J. Greco's response
Thank you for flying from New York to Savannah. The care here is equivalent to the care I provided at METH in NYC and at University of Pittsburgh at substantial reduced costs. We have a growing number of patients that have decided to make the trip for their care. We appreciate your comments.

Submitted February 21, 2017

Great place and people work with Dr.Greco.i would recommend me him to people

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Incredible experience and very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Dr. Greco to anyone else including friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I could not have had a better experience Dr. Greco and his staff are amazing! The pre-op care was very thorough and informative and the post-op follow up was fantastic I didn't expect the doctor to call me on the weekend to check on me, it was very comforting and considerate. I will recommend Dr. Greco to everyone I can!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Richard J. Greco's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1983)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 1991)

• Face-lift