Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Greco

Catrina web is a bit rude and short with you. She's my only reason I hesitate doing business with Dr Greco

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Richard J. Greco's response
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Our practice's goal is to provide exceptional care with great customer service. I am so sorry that you had a bad experience with one of my patient care coordinators. I would love the opportunity to have you come back and allow us to change your experience. We have re doubled our efforts with Catrina to provide excellent care, She typically gets rave reviews - however we all have off days. Whatever you decide - we want you to know that we care about you as a patient.

Submitted February 21, 2017

After one month post breast reduction, I feel great due to Dr. Greco's skill as a surgeon. I should have had the surgery year's ago but just didn't get around to doing it. Dr. Greco and his staff are professional, supportive and knowledgeable. They answered every question I had and guided me through the procedure from the day of admission to the day to recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Greco to my friends and relatives if you are thinking about having a procedure. After having my breast reduction, my neck and shoulder pain are gone, I can wear my clothes with confidence and the feeling that my body was malformed has gone. During the first week of recovery after my surgery, I had moderate pain, but around the 6th day, the pain was started to subside. As a professional photographer, it is much easier to handle my camera equipment as well. My breasts are perfect and Dr. Greco achieved the desired size I wanted exactly. They are unbelievably firm and I am so happy I decided to have the procedure. I am lucky Dr. Brian Anderson recommended Dr. Greco to me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Richard J. Greco's response
We are honored to have been chosen to help you feel better about yourself, while improving your symptoms. We strive to provide excellence in surgical results with excellent customer service. Thank you for your kind comments and taking the time to write a review to help educate other patients.

Submitted February 21, 2017

Amazing surgeon! Love my natural results, should have done it years ago!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr Greco and his staff were extremely helpful and professional from day 1. I was very pleased with everyone and even more pleased with the finished product! He was able to answer all of my questions and encouraged me to call if I thought of anything else. I should have done this years ago!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Richard J. Greco's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review to help educate other patients. Our goal is to have happy patients with excellent results.

Submitted February 21, 2017

I flew in from New York to meet with Dr. Greco after looking for months for a surgeon in New York that met my needs. 2 weeks later I flew back to Savannah again to have my surgery. I was taken care of and comfortable before and after the surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. I am beyond pleased with the final product and would recommend him to anyone traveling or nearby for all of your plastic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Richard J. Greco's response
Thank you for flying from New York to Savannah. The care here is equivalent to the care I provided at METH in NYC and at University of Pittsburgh at substantial reduced costs. We have a growing number of patients that have decided to make the trip for their care. We appreciate your comments.

Submitted February 21, 2017

Great place and people work with Dr.Greco.i would recommend me him to people

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Incredible experience and very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Dr. Greco to anyone else including friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I could not have had a better experience Dr. Greco and his staff are amazing! The pre-op care was very thorough and informative and the post-op follow up was fantastic I didn't expect the doctor to call me on the weekend to check on me, it was very comforting and considerate. I will recommend Dr. Greco to everyone I can!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I recently had breast augmentation surgery on 3/6/13 by Dr. Richard Greco with The Georgia Institute for Plastic Surgery and had an amazing experience. This was my first surgery ever, so you could imagine my level of pre-op anxiety, but the staff were very helpful and made me feel very comfortable. I am now 3 weeks post op and couldn't be happier about my decision to undergo the procedure. Recovery was MUCH easier than I ever thought it would be (I don't handle pain well). I thought I'd be in an extreme amount of pain for at least 2 weeks and feel absolutely terrible but I didn't at all. I had some discomfort but nothing like I expected. I recovered extremely fast and just went for my 3 week check up and my healing has gone very well and I feel great! Again, I had a wonderful experience and would HIGHLY recommend anyone that's thinking about getting breast augmentation to go to Dr. Richard Greco in Savannah, GA. Dr. Greco is an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I consider myself lucky that Dr. Greco was recommended by friends. I went in just for a consult, but was so pleased and satisfied that I couldn't resist making an appointment for the work. Everyone was available whenever I needed them and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. I followed all of Dr. Greco's orders to avoid complications. There are risks, but Dr. Greco does everything in his power to prevent that. I had a very successful surgery with no complications and I am happier than I have ever been. I carry a wonderful confidence now in anything I wear. I would recommend Dr. Greco to ANYONE. He and his staff are professional, but warm. Loved Everything!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Richard J. Greco's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1983)