Dr. Kirk Brandow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kirk Brandow

It is unusual to feel completely comfortable talking to a highly skilled surgeon, but this is the case with Dr. Kirk Brandow. He gives you all the time you need and his performance shows that he listens carefully. He delivered everything I asked for and even more than I hoped for. I am thrilled with my results. Plus he is generous and really cares. He offered to improve an additional problem area of mine (without charge) and when I asked, "You're willing to do that too?!" , he said, "Well, I want you to look good." I felt well cared for after surgery too. He gave me his cell phone number even though it was a weekend. His nurse and entire staff are equally warm, gracious and skilled. I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Kirk Brandow is the Picasso of Plastics. A true artist that specializes in restoring YOU back to YOU. His gift is to have the vision to see how you appeared in your natural state earlier in your life. He uses a NATURAL VISION when he works. His truly turns back time and gives you a much youthful look without compromising the positive effects of time. I had my upper and lower lids done and I COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER. I am 51 yrs of age and before my surgery I looked more like a 55 yr old guy that was in the sun alot. After the surgery i look more like a 40 yr old man that has had limited exposure to the sun. This man (Dr. Brandow) is a miracle worker. His staff is just like Dr. Brandow, like family. They were with me every step of the way. They called to check on me the day before the surgery and almost everyday after for a week...JUST AMAZING. Here is something even more amazing. I live in Manhattan and had to commute to Philly for my surgery, a week after my surgery i was scheduled to come back to Philly for Dr. Bandow to remove my stitches. Unexpectedly i receive a call from Dr. Brandow asking me if it would be easier for him to remove my stitches in Manhattan because he was going to be there on business and would be able to use a colleagues office to remove my stitches. I was beside myself. You don't find that kind of care or consideration these days. TOP NOTCH

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I came to Dr. Brandow's office 15 years ago with a little trepidation. As soon as I came thru the door, I immediately felt welcomed by both the doctor and his staff. Their level of utmost professionalism that day verified, I knew I came to the right place for me. Dr Brandow is not only one of the greatest doctors I have ever met, he has become a friend and I rely on him for keeping me so young -looking in appearance and spirit. I LOVE coming here, they are like family and I feel like I'm at home. When there is love and confidence you get a garden of beautiful results.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Brandow for over 20 years and refuse to have anyone else touch my face! He not only is a very skilled surgeon, but an artist as well. I am in my 60's and have had him suggest what procedures will keep me youthful, with minimum down time. I am a working professional and cannot take several weeks off. Even when I believe I should have something done, or it's the latest trend, if he doesn't think it's right for me, he tells me. We have come up with a game plan together over the years that keeps me looking good. I highly recommend Dr. Brandow and his staff. I am constantly in the public eye and feel I have gone to the very best!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Brandow is the most amazing cosmetic surgeon I have found amongst all of my travels throughout Tokyo, Hong Kong, Rio, Los Angeles, New York, etc. He is the most conservative, knowledgable, thoughtful, caring, and genuine surgeon. He is like my "age manager" and has seen me over 20 years of love, life, and hardships. No matter what, I know I can trust his expertise and keen eye for beauty to ensure I look genuine to my natural look. If you are looking for truly the best surgeon who will have your best interest in mind, look no further than the Brandow Clinic. His staff is very helpful, compassionate, and sweet, and will fit me in no matter what my crazy schedule throws at me.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Brandow 20 years ago, and it was the best decision I ever made regarding my health and appearance. Within a few months, the incision was nearly invisible and all these years later, I am still delighted, so it made perfect sense to me to go to him for my now saggy next. Dr, Brandow has perfected a technique to tighten your neck with a short recovery time and great results. I didn't want to look like I had "work done". I look much younger, and totally happy with the results. He and his staff are considerate and take the time to explain the procedure and recovery.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Brandow is a very honest and kind physician. Today I went to have a small area treated and the office/Dr. Brandow took a look at the area and told me that he would not treat it as it would create another problem area. Honesty is the best policy. Too many offices would have simply treated the area and then treated the next area and so on and so on.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Had the best experience with Dr. Brandow. Not pushy at all and took all his time to listen. I was extremely please when he called me the night after my breast augmentation from his personal phone to check up on me. He also gave me his number so I can reach him at any time. Any questions I had the staff always returned my calls same day and within hours. He did exactly what I asked !

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

NOT A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON!!!!! Do your research, don't learn the hard way like I had to!! I called the American Board of Plastic Surgery and they informed me that he is not listed. There is an Association for Cosmetic Surgeons, however they DO NOT take the same boards as plastic surgeons. I had a breast aug with Dr. Brandow. He misinformed me about silicone and made it seem like they would be detrimental to your health. He pushed for saline, which feels un-natural, and gave me false information about silicone. I was never happy with my breasts and saw another board certified plastic surgeon who replaced my implants for silicone, and gave me the true facts about silicone. When you feel the difference between silicone and saline you will be as shocked as I was! My new surgeon informed me of board certification and helped me make a truly informed decision. It has been two months and I am much happier now!

Submitted June 5, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Brandow for a consultation on breast implants and had a fabulous experience with him. Contrary to the review below I read prior to seeing him, he is in fact board certified with the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, and trained in general surgery in the United States and then trained with Ivo Pitanguy at the most exclusive Cosmetic Surgery clinic in the world. Dr. Brandow advised that silicone implants leak the moment you put them in, and there have been studies that found silicone implants can cause lymphoma /ALCL. He uses saline implants because on the whole they are safer for your body and overall health. I would advise everyone to go see Dr. Brandow if you want a qualified, fantastic surgeon who is highly skilled and a kind man.

Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Kirk Brandow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brandow is the founder and director of the Brandow Clinic for Cosmetic Surgery. The doors of his Main Line Clinic opened in 1997, in Bala Cynwyd. In 2005, Dr. Brandow opened a second location at The Jersey Shore, in Somers Point. Then, in the spring of 2016, he opened a third location in Center City Philadelphia.

• English
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1982)
  • Colgate University (Grad. 1978)
  • Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (Grad. 1983)
  • Yale University (Grad. 1984)

• Face-lift