Ratings for Dr. Mahesh Patel

I was referred to Dr Mahesh M Patel, Herrick St, Beverly, MA, and, immediately after his performing my surgery, I wish I'd sought treatment elsewhere. Even though this doctor (claims) to have extensive years of experience as a plastic surgeon, his quality of medical care and treatment of me fell seriously short of acceptable from a doctor with 40 yrs experience. The surgery, care and treatment provided me by Dr Patel resulted in my having to seek post-op treatments from numerous other doctors, and which treatments still ongoing. If you're considering going to see Dr Mahesh M Patel(75 Herrick St, Beverly, MA), please first ask for references about him from your family, friends, neighbors, work associates, etc. Even if you've been referred to Dr Patel by another doctor, do not seek treatment from him unless you're confident from the referrals you've received in that you'll receive the quality of care and treatment you would expect from an experienced plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Mahesh Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1961)

Kaiser-Permanente