Ratings for Dr. Letitia Muresan

Elle n'a aucun respect pour les patients. Elle n'écoute pas, très froide, aucune compassion. Après 10 minutes de questions elle m'avise quel ne peut rien faire pour moi. Une perte de temps.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

At this point I am abandoned this neurologist for my father. Faxed in a consult from the GP to see for increasing symptoms and after three weeks or calls to the office (no one answers) and a visit to the office to find door closed and other patients trying same thing to make contact I have given up trying to make contact. Not sure if they purposefully are putting patients off or just have terrible organization.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I stopped seeing this Doctor as well, because of unkempt appointments (locked door, sign saying closed for vacation) and a poor reception. I even saw the good Doctor start yelling at her assistant then called me into her office while she was still steaming. That was the last time I saw her. The next time I tried I bumped my nose on a locked door... There are plenty good ones out there. Take the time to find one.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

J'avais mon papier de rendez-vous, quand je me suis rendue à la date qu'on m'avait donné, Elle était parti en vacances, sans aviser ses client. Après 1 mois, j'ai fini par la revoir et après plusieurs test, elle m'as revue pour le résultat. Sans explications, elle m'as tour simplement dit "Ya rien à faire, vous allez rester ainsi. Va falloir vous y faire. Merci bonne journée. " Je l'ai trouvé très froide et incompétente.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

This office is totally impossible to reach: no-one answers the phone: telephone answering box is full; email box is full! Four full months after the file sent< I finally get a call. Thanks for nothing!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Very moody. Good Doctor but have had appointments wrongly scheduled. Even once, went to the office only to find it was closed for vacation. I just don't trust her. My illness is serious and I don't feel comfortable with her handling my fate.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I just love her. She is brilliant. Warm. She listens. I think she is amazing. She is really trying to help and reassure me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Despite an urgent referral from my family Dr. re: my Epileptic Seizure in February 19, 2016, I don't seem to be able to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I wish I could comment but after numerous calls and submitting a referral, I have yet to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

dr.Muresan was very professional , compassionate, helped me with my concussion...I Feel very greatfull to be attended by such a human being ...took the time and was thorough...gave me some good advise, excercises, and other professionals to for treatments...thank you ! Anastasia Tzintzis, Moreyne

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016