Ratings for Dr. James F. Green

Incredible experience (2 surgeries) with Dr. Green and his outstanding staff. Highly recommend! They listen to what the patient says, provide support and guidance, answer all questions, and provide results that go beyond the expectations of the patient. Truly an extraordinary experience in todays rushed and stressed health care system.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Dr Green is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable and listens to what his patients want. I have always been pleased with his work and will continue to go to him

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have been going to Dr Green for many years. The staff is awesome, professional and knowledgeable. I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Green is knowledgeable, generous with his time and answers questions honestly. My first experience with Juvederm, I felt a little overfilled and would encourage researching how much you want before injecting. He was empathetic and encouraging about what the final results would look like. I was ultimately happy with how things settled. I never feel like I am being 'sold' anything and that my desires are respected and worked toward while also being encouraged to accept realistic results. The office is inviting and the staff have always been respectful.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Green and his staff are absolutely the best. I have always had great results and plan to continue seeing Dr. Green.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Green has an amazing staff and he too is an amazing doctor. Empathetic, professional advice and care. I feel like I am part of the family!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Green helped with the lipo-suchtion procedure that I wanted. I look better and feel better.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I had wanted to get breast augmentation for a long time.I kept putting it off because I didn’t know a place that I was confortable at and that I could feel confident about. It was one of the best choices I’ve made. Im excited about my new body. I wish I’d gone through with it sooner. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

My favorite place for facials and skin care. Relaxing, friendly, professional.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Great Dr and staff. Will not go anywhere else for my filler

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. James F. Green's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1982)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Fe, NM