Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Falcone

Highly recommended. Dr falcone performed my tummy tuck and it was the best decision I've ever made! His staff was polite and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Of course you only hear the bad and people rarely post the good. However I had a great experience with Dr.Falcone and his staff. My husband and I were both patients of his and we both had great and successful surgeries. I am pleased with my tummy tuck and the husband is pleased with his breast reduction. We both paid for these with no insurance helping so we wanted to make sure we were getting the best and feel we did! Kudos to your work Doctor. You made both of us smile once again!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

After reading these reviews I had to re-read the doctor information to be sure it was the correct Dr. Falcone. I am 2 weeks post op from a breast reduction by Dr. Falcone and I disagree 100% with the previous ratings. From my first call to his office, waiting on insurance approval to the actual procedure date it was approx. 6 weeks. I am more than pleased with my results and wish I had found him sooner. I would and have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so! I will agree that your time spent in the waiting room is longer than most, that just indicates to me that he is spending time with the patient before me explaining and listening to them.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

BREAST AUGMENTATION: I went to Dr. Falcone for a breast augmentation. He charged me for a consultation, which is not applied to the cost of the procedure. I had a bad result. Both breasts "bottomed out" immediately following the procedure. It took me a year to find another plastic surgeon qualified and experienced in breast revision, and his consultations are free. I underwent a breast revision. Fortunately, I was able to get it corrected, but it required undergoing a second surgery that is more difficult and just as expensive as the first procedure. The breast revision procedure is not covered by insurance.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

He ruined my breasts. Waited years for surgery and now I am so embarassed of them. He was nice enough most of the time. Eluded to me being overweight. Sorry I went to hime and referred others. Am waiting toget in with another Dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

The wait is horrible my appointment was 45 minutes ago and still waiting!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Philip A. Falcone's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY