Ratings for Dr. Hillard Warm

I met with Dr.Warm a few months ago about having a breast augmentation, I had to reschedule and finally am going Jan 18th! He is so nice and answered every single one of my questions and held nothing back. Truly an honest man! His staff was wonderful and sweet, and Heidi was AMAZING with me having to cancel and re schedule!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

One of the best! He is for what is best for the patient, never about the $. Listens to your concerns and explains with great consideration for you. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Like the other review I have been using Dr Warm since 1998 I had a breast work done and they look so natural. I recently returned to him this year to ask him if he thought my implants needed to be changed because I had them for so long and his reply was if im not having a problems then leave it alone. He could have easily said yes more surgery to make money but he was honest and that says a lot about the kind of doctor he is. I am considering liposuction and I wouldn't let any other doctor touch me. Dr warm is the best out there.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Oh my Gosh, where do I start. I've been using Dr. Warm at Cosmetic Surgery of NY for years. I live quite a ways a way, so I thought about going to other doctors closer to me. That's when I realized that I have been going to ONE of the best Doctors out there. Dr. Warm, and his staff, are one of the most incredible facilites you can ask for. Their staff is always friendly, helpful, upbeat, and caring. All of them. Dr. Warm, well he makes you feel so incredibly comfortable, but his work, amazing. He is definitely not one of those doctors that would lie to you to make a buck. His prices are amazing, etc etc. I can't say enough. I will drive to him for the rest of my life, lol, to get his business and the money he charges is what most of us are looking to save. Definitely the best. I highly recommend everyone to go to Cosmetic Surgery of NY. (port jeff) He even has his own medical and surgery room there so everything is done on the premises. An added bonus! They're the BEST! #1 Fan for sure!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I am so happy with my rhinoplasty surgery..great surgeon

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Hillard Warm's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal