Ratings for Dr. Francis R. Johns

After losing almost a 100 pounds,I had severe skin sag in my lower stomach and was developing a severe rash in my lower region.I consulted with my PCP and he suggested plastic surgery to remove the excess skin.Altough he does not know him personally he has heard of Dr.Johns and his outstanding work.After meeting with Dr.Johns he explained the procedure and what needed to be done.I decided to go through with the surgery which was a complete success.His professionalism and follow up care was remarkable.I highly recommend Dr.Francis and his office staff for any plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

One of the most skilled and personable plastic surgeons in the country. I would recommend him to anyone I know. His staff was also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Johns. He's an extremely gifted surgeon, and my results prove it. I've always heard great things about him and it was all true. I'm so glad I chose him. His staff was also very helpful and friendly. Thank you Dr. Johns for the great work. I'll be back in the future for other procedures. He's the BEST!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. John's is a phenomenal surgeon. He and his staff are very kind, thoughtful and accommodating to your needs. He made my experience of going through a major life decision very easy and smooth. I would definitely continue to go back to him and refer anyone I know to him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Johns is a very skilled and professional surgeon. I am very pleased with my decision to visit him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr John's took his time to listen to all of my concerns. I have returned to him for several procedures and would highly recommend him...

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I received a breast lift, augmentation and abdominalplasty after losing a lot of weight. I couldn't be happier with my results, that have maintained and lasted through some weight fluctuations over the last 4 years! My scars are barely visible even in a bikini. He was so understanding and patient. It's the best decision I've ever made in my life.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I underwent a lower face/neck lift and an upper bleph. in November '16. I am 100% pleased with my results and I felt that Dr. Johns understood my concerns and offered expert advice on how to achieve my goals. I will recommend him to anyone I know. I was treated very professionally at all times by all members of his practice. Thank you Artisan!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Couldn't be more happier and pleased with my breast augmentation that I received by Dr. Johns. His staff was terrific all having great bed side manners. I would refer Artisan Plastic Surgery to anyone considering any type of plastic surgery you will be very happy and rest assured you did !!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

A perfectionist! Respectful, Inspiring, Kind, I feel blessed to have him in my corner of the world

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Francis R. Johns's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Greensburg, PA