Ratings for Dr. Francis R. Johns

Went to Johns for breast implants which came out incorrectly done. I had to search for a doctor in neighboring states to correct the damages because no one in PA could help. Suffered painfully. He offered me no solution

Submitted April 21, 2017

I would never recommend francis johns to anyone. His work is totally unnatural He doesn't care how you look and feel after he's done with you

Submitted April 15, 2017

Fantastic experience from the first phone call to my last follow up after my tummy tuck. Dr Johns is a brilliantly gifted surgeon but more than that, he is humble and kind...he really took the time to ease all of my fears. I couldn't be more pleased with my new body. He has given me back self esteem and a new lease on life. One of the best decisions I ever made!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

After losing almost a 100 pounds,I had severe skin sag in my lower stomach and was developing a severe rash in my lower region.I consulted with my PCP and he suggested plastic surgery to remove the excess skin.Altough he does not know him personally he has heard of Dr.Johns and his outstanding work.After meeting with Dr.Johns he explained the procedure and what needed to be done.I decided to go through with the surgery which was a complete success.His professionalism and follow up care was remarkable.I highly recommend Dr.Francis and his office staff for any plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

One of the most skilled and personable plastic surgeons in the country. I would recommend him to anyone I know. His staff was also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Johns. He's an extremely gifted surgeon, and my results prove it. I've always heard great things about him and it was all true. I'm so glad I chose him. His staff was also very helpful and friendly. Thank you Dr. Johns for the great work. I'll be back in the future for other procedures. He's the BEST!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. John's is a phenomenal surgeon. He and his staff are very kind, thoughtful and accommodating to your needs. He made my experience of going through a major life decision very easy and smooth. I would definitely continue to go back to him and refer anyone I know to him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Johns is a very skilled and professional surgeon. I am very pleased with my decision to visit him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr John's took his time to listen to all of my concerns. I have returned to him for several procedures and would highly recommend him...

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I received a breast lift, augmentation and abdominalplasty after losing a lot of weight. I couldn't be happier with my results, that have maintained and lasted through some weight fluctuations over the last 4 years! My scars are barely visible even in a bikini. He was so understanding and patient. It's the best decision I've ever made in my life.

Dr. Francis R. Johns's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Greensburg, PA