Ratings for Dr. Francis R. Johns

francis johns will tell you he is an expert in every aspect of cosmetic surgery even saying he corrected many other surgeons mistake, but if he does a procedure and its has problems then he will discharge you for he cant correct the problem. my results are less than desirable and very operated looking. he sees patient til 10pm and in surgery at 5am ? what does that tell you?

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

A perfectionist! Respectful, Inspiring, Kind, I feel blessed to have him in my corner of the world

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I am extremely unhappy w the outcome of my lower blephoplasty preformed by johns, his decision to remove the little fat pad that sits at your lashes made my eyes look flat and very un-natural. This was never discussed at the consult. He also gave me a fat transfer to cheeks and lower lids which lumps are noticable in certain lights and the way I move my eyes , which he told me before surgery he never had a lump &even removed lumps from a client who got lumps from another doctor but now he can't remove his. After several months of visits he discharged me as a client and I am left out of money, distraught and odd looking

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I had quad blephoplasty and he removed too much fat tissue and skin plus I have visible stitch marks on eyes, my eyes look like they belong to someone else. Worse decision I made in 50 years of life

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Francis Johns is a wonderful doctor. He do not push you for something you don't need. I am blessed to have found him. I had to fix other doctor mistakes and scars on my face. And I am happy. March 2, 2016 I had a mini face lift, endoscopic forehead lift, dermabrasion. I am very happy. Stitch marks hardly seen. Everything look natural. Staff very nice they took good care of me. And doctor is very knowledgeable very intelligent. He has a very calming manner. The price for everything was very reasonable as compared to other plastic surgeons. Thank you Dr. Francis Johns.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

francis johns took matters into his own hands by doing things during a facelift that was never discussed during the consult. i have horrible stitch marks also from a bad stitch job. i hide behind fake glasses and hat.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr Johns is a talented surgeon! Happy with my breast lift with implants and felt comfortable through the whole process. Surgery center also very good experience! They took good care of me. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Johns is a wonderful doctor, I am truly blessed to have found him he has helped me so much, he is so kind and caring he took time to answer questions and explain things to me. his staff is friendly. I would recommend him to everyone. He is really is a gifted doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I went in for gynecomastia, which, as a man, this was somewhat embarrassing for me, I've had low self esteem from my feminine-chest for years. Dr.johns was very open-minded, kind and knowledgeable. The price quote for everything was also very reasonable as compared to other plastic surgeons I have almost finished healing from the operation and am very pleased with the over-all results. I would highly recommend this doctor to ANY man who is having breast-issues.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr Johns is wonderful and a true artist. Had a couple of procedures done and I'm truly happy with the results. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Francis R. Johns's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Bcbs Massachusetts