Dr. Steven K. White

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven K. White

Dr. White has now completed two separate procedures for me and I just love him and his team. I was very happy with my first results and now I am six weeks post-op and again, WOW! I feel like a new woman. Thank you to Claudia, Tori and Stacia too. Love this office.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Whoever is in charge of getting this doctor positive reviews is a crook. This is by far the worst doctor I have ever came across. His work is extremely sloppy and will leave you disfigured and he will have the nerve to ask you back into his office to mess you up more.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. White is absolutely amazing! Hats off to Sheila and Pat as well!!!! You are treated like family!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I love Dr. Stephen White. He has done a few procedures on me over the years and I’ve been thrilled with the outcome of each. Everything he’s done has held up for a long time, despite a motor neuron disease that makes the bottom of my face sag; while my forehead is the opposite, with deep vertical lines. Besides that, I had acne vulgaris as a teen and after many years, my pores returned to the size of Mount Vesuvius. I recently had laser and I am gorgeous beneath the healing scabs. I can’t stop looking at myself (kidding) but seriously, not a line in sight. My skin is as smooth as a baby’s bottom. The entire office staff is incredible. Dr. White’s team was ultra-cautious about anesthesia due to above mentioned disease. No stone was left unturned. They treat you like you are family and at this point, I feel like family. It is really apparent that Dr. White and his staff actually like and respect their clients. I used to think, “Why can’t women just age gracefully, like men? Why are they so vain?” Now that I’m older, I know why. We age at an exponentially faster rate than men. If treating yourself to some cosmetic procedures make you feel better – I say, “Go for it!” Why not? You are in the best hands possible with Dr. Steven White and his staff at the helm and you will be astounded at the outcome. Once again, thank you – thank you – thank you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. White was my obvious choice after several consultations just because of his knowledge, honesty and the friendliness of his staff. I felt so comfortable through the entire process and I would use him for any further procedures. I am thrilled with the end result and I recommend him to anyone in the Carolinas looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have gone to Dr White for a few different procedures over the past 6-7 years ! I have never once been dissatisfied with what he has done for me .. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to work on me. So much so that my younger daughter is going in January for a tummy tuck and breast implants !! Go see him you won’t be disappointed !!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I paid 5000$ for a lift and a 34C inplant . He measured me at. 34B. But always bought 34C Padded Bras and swim suit tops. I ended up with a 34DD. I no longer fit into my cloth. He said that was the smallest he had. Refuses to fix insertion of the wrong size! No turn calls or emails. Over a years of asking him. Do your research!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. White was the absolutely perfect choice for my plastic surgery. I am grateful for the most pleasing results. I highly recommend both him and his staff. They are truly remarkable!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. White and his staff are simply THE BEST!!! Sheila and Brooke are absolutely amazing. Every person I came in contact with had the best personality! Very caring and professional staff. I couldn't have asked or wished for a better experience. Not to mention my results from my tummy tuck and lipo are FANTABULOUS! I can't thank Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery enough for everything they have done! Once again simply THE BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. White gave me what you call a liquid face lift. I waited a week to post my comment. He is an artist at what he did for me as I am a first time client with him. I have had this procedure serval times over the last ten years by other persons in another state and yes one time on board a cruise. I do not recommend doing this on a cruise. Well to make a long story short doctor White exceeded my expectations and I will be returning in December for a refresher. Thanks Dr. White my husband loves the results.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Steven K. White's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1979)