Ratings for Dr. Steven K. White

The staff is fantastic , Dr Whites bedside manner is special . I had upper bleph and lower bleph with Exosomes , I’m looking 20’years younger !!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr. White is wonderful. He is so intelligent and does great work. I highly recommend him. You will be getting the best.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I am 23 and I got a rhinoplasty which I wanted for a while, almost 10 years! I am German and Italian and had a rather large bump on my nose and my top curved down, and I have smaller facial features so I feel like it looked very unbalanced. I was insecure about it for years. Dr White made my nose look absolutely perfect and I respect him very much for making my dream come true. I feel normal and comfortable in my own face and body. I finally feel pretty whereas before I felt like my nose was a hinderance to the beauty and normality I wanted to achieve. It’s coming up on almost a year since I had the surgery and to this day I can’t stop admiring my nose and facial balance every time I see my reflection. Dr White and his team and very caring and knowledgeable, and have very good bedside manner. I can’t think of one bad thing to say about my experience. It’s somethjng I will remember and cherish for life and I am very thankful for Dr White and his very caring team. Thank you guys so much! -Julia A.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. White has now completed two separate procedures for me and I just love him and his team. I was very happy with my first results and now I am six weeks post-op and again, WOW! I feel like a new woman. Thank you to Claudia, Tori and Stacia too. Love this office.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Whoever is in charge of getting this doctor positive reviews is a crook. This is by far the worst doctor I have ever came across. His work is extremely sloppy and will leave you disfigured and he will have the nerve to ask you back into his office to mess you up more.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. White is absolutely amazing! Hats off to Sheila and Pat as well!!!! You are treated like family!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I love Dr. Stephen White. He has done a few procedures on me over the years and I’ve been thrilled with the outcome of each. Everything he’s done has held up for a long time, despite a motor neuron disease that makes the bottom of my face sag; while my forehead is the opposite, with deep vertical lines. Besides that, I had acne vulgaris as a teen and after many years, my pores returned to the size of Mount Vesuvius. I recently had laser and I am gorgeous beneath the healing scabs. I can’t stop looking at myself (kidding) but seriously, not a line in sight. My skin is as smooth as a baby’s bottom. The entire office staff is incredible. Dr. White’s team was ultra-cautious about anesthesia due to above mentioned disease. No stone was left unturned. They treat you like you are family and at this point, I feel like family. It is really apparent that Dr. White and his staff actually like and respect their clients. I used to think, “Why can’t women just age gracefully, like men? Why are they so vain?” Now that I’m older, I know why. We age at an exponentially faster rate than men. If treating yourself to some cosmetic procedures make you feel better – I say, “Go for it!” Why not? You are in the best hands possible with Dr. Steven White and his staff at the helm and you will be astounded at the outcome. Once again, thank you – thank you – thank you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. White was my obvious choice after several consultations just because of his knowledge, honesty and the friendliness of his staff. I felt so comfortable through the entire process and I would use him for any further procedures. I am thrilled with the end result and I recommend him to anyone in the Carolinas looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have gone to Dr White for a few different procedures over the past 6-7 years ! I have never once been dissatisfied with what he has done for me .. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to work on me. So much so that my younger daughter is going in January for a tummy tuck and breast implants !! Go see him you won’t be disappointed !!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I paid 5000$ for a lift and a 34C inplant . He measured me at. 34B. But always bought 34C Padded Bras and swim suit tops. I ended up with a 34DD. I no longer fit into my cloth. He said that was the smallest he had. Refuses to fix insertion of the wrong size! No turn calls or emails. Over a years of asking him. Do your research!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Steven K. White's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med