Dr. John LoMonaco

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John LoMonaco

After my cesarean surgery I had this disgusting pooch of loose skin and fat. I tried everything to lose it, and nothing helped. As a christmas present, my mother and grandmother agreed to pay for my surgery to fix it. I had an extended abdominoplasty, with lipo on my hips. I was kind of nervous going into the surgery but Dr. Lomonaco made me feel very safe and like I was in good hands. At my first consult with him, he explained what he thought needed to be done, and showed me before and after pictures of people with body types similar to mine. His nurses Sally, and Janet are so caring and nice! They called me every day the week after my surgey to check on me. I'm so happy with my results, my tummy is so much better looking and has a fantastic shape.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr Lomonaco performed an upper body lift on me during the week of Thanksgiving. The initial consultation with the doctor was very helpful because he showed pictures to me of women with similar body types and their subsequent changes after surgery. That consultation helped manage my expectations of what was possible for me. The day of the surgery went very well. I knew what to expect and they were able to successfully put an I.v. Into my small veins. I followed the post surgical instructions. Every day after surgery until my follow up visit, Janet called and checked on me. She was very helpful and caring. I just had my first lymphatic massage with Michelle and it was great. I continue to heal and am ecstatic with the results. My breasts look young and perky. My arms are thin but show the definition that I worked so hard to achieve beforehand. This surgery was another blessing on my journey that started with a gastric bypass in November of 2010 and a subsequent weight loss of 130 lbs

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Everyone at Dr. Lomonaco's office is very sweet. When I met the Dr. he answered all my questions and was very honest about the outcome. Janet has been doing my treatments and she is very considerate and gentle. The treatments don't hurt and the best part is that I have really started seeing results after just 3 visits! I would highly recommend this group.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I had been to 4 other plastic surgeons before I met Dr. LoMonoco. He is the only one that I would trust to do my breast augmentation. He actually pays attention to the outcome that YOU want, not fixated on some preconceived image of his own. And he did a superb job!!! He is very down to earth; easy to talk to. He and his staff make you feel very comfortable every time you are there. I am now getting laser treatments done on my face with Janet. She is great!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

I live near San Antonio and had visited a few plastic surgeons in the area to get information on doing a breast lift and augmentation. Someone told me about Dr. LoMonaco in Houston so I decided to take the drive and do a consult with him. I knew instantly that I wanted him to do the surgery. He has fantastic bedside manner and did a great job. That was probably one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I decided about a year later to get a tummy tuck with Dr. L and am also very happy with the results. After both surgeries I have been seen by both Janet and Sally and they are both great assets to his staff. Dr. L. always comes in to see you at all of your follow up visits. They are all very personable people and listen to you. I would definitely drive 4 hours anytime to visit him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I want to let every one know that I highly recommend Dr. LoMonaco is the Dr for for your plastic needs. I had alot of stuff done I had a tummy tuck breast implants also wow my husband could'nt get his hands of me and Iam so glad I choose him. Iam doing laser treatment's done on my face and my face looks much better than ever. And all the staff are very nice especially Janet thanks you guy 's.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

My experience with Dr. Lomonaco has been wonderful. His staff is helpful and he is honest straightforward. I have had two different surgeries with him and the results are fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I'm 4 weeks post op, LBL and Breast Augmentation and am very happy with my results and potential results as well as the time and courtesy Dr. LoMonaco and his staff have provided me. I highly recommend his office for any person that is looking into surgery as a result of extreme weightloss. He wants you to look the best that can be done. C'mon! Patients are walking advertisments!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. LoMonaco helped me realize the dream of physical freedom I’ve had since my loss of 120lbs in ’03. “Can’t I take off the fat suit now?” was the burning question that reverberated in my mind every day for nearly the past decade. I was a prisoner in a sense that very few will ever understand. Dr. LoMonaco understands and delivers your fantasies. I have to admit my soul focus was on reaching the monetary goal for my lower body lift, butt augmentation, breast lift and side of chest lift. I really didn’t know what questions to ask about the recovery, because I didn’t know what to expect. WOW. Um, have you been hit by a bus lately?!? I honestly thought I would just shake it off and get to gettin’. This process requires your commitment. I’m three months, three weeks out and believe me; this was worth every tear and every penny. If you want it done right, go to Dr. LoMonaco and he will help you achieve the body you visualize. my amount is inclusive - AT

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I had a lower body lift with buttock autoaugmentation and breast lift after losing 200 pounds. I needed the best surgeon to make me feel whole again. He did that and more. I am so thankful to him and his staff!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. John LoMonaco's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr LoMonaco completed his General Surgery training at Memorial Hermann and MD Anderson Hospitals in Houston Texas in 1997 and went on to a plastic surgery fellowship at University of Texas Medical School-Houston. He spent 2 years researching skin substitutes and wound healing, and served as full time faculty at the University. He was also Director of the Plastic Surgery program at LBJ Hospital from 1998 - 2001 before he entered private practice. Dr LoMonaco enjoys one of the highest-rated practices by patients in the Houston area, and specialized just in breast and body procedures. He attributes the success of his practice to the unhurried, personalized service he and his staff deliver to each patient

• Spanish

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental