Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

My experiences with Dr.Papanastous and his staff were excellent. I will continue to see him when i need something done and recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. P et son équipe sont extrêmement professionnel , patient et attentif à vos attentes. J'ai subis une augmentation mammaire le 9 mai 2017 et je suis déjà très satisfaite du résultat. Dr. P et l'anesthesiologist sont vraiment a l'écoute de tout vos inquiétudes et sont très rassurant. Tout l'équipe est merveilleuse , je vous recommande d'avoir votre augmentation mammaire avec Dr. Papanastasiou pour votre résultat de rêve.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

After having my children, breastfeeding one of them, I was very self conscious with my breasts. Dr. Papanastasiou has given me my confidence back! The entire staff makes you feel at ease and welcomed. I knew after my first consultation that I was going to be in good hands. I am beyond satisfied and happy with the results and it has only been three weeks! I was referred by a friend who had seen him four years and I sincerely recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

J'ai eu ma chirurgie le 03/03 (augmention mammaire). Juste apres un mois seulement, je suis deja satisfaite du resultat. Le Dr est le meilleur, à l'ecoute des besoins. Il est rassurant et repond a ttes les questions d'une facon professionnelle. Apres l'operation, il m'a appelé a la maison pr avoir de mes nouvelles. Tres tres rassurant de la 1ere visite jusqu'a la visite post-operatoire, je n'ai que de beaux mots a dire. J'arrivais avec une liste de questions et il prenait le temps de repondre a chacune. Toute son equipe est extraordinaire. Gros merci à Stephanie, la super-infirmiere accueillante qui est reconfortante et disponible any time. Je vous recommande Dr Papanastasiou et son equipe pour un resultat fantastique et rapide.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Dr.Papanastasiou and his wonderful staff.I I had a breast augmentation 2 months ago and the results are phenomenal! they are perfection.It took one consultation and I knew he was the one.I was so nervous about the whole experience but he and his staff put all my concerns at ease.any questions I had before and after surgery were quickly answered, anyone who is considering breast augmentation I highly recommend Dr.P he is the absolute best .I have already referred and continue to refer my family and friends.I had heard he was the best plastic surgeon and now I know for sure.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I am extremely satisfied to have chosen Dr. Papanastasiou for my for my recent breast lift performed about five weeks ago. Dr. Papanastasiou and his team, including the nurses, anesthesiologist, RT and receptionists were all very professional, courteous, attentive and caring staff. They took time and had patience to address and answer all my questions and concerns before and after surgery. Though I'm still in the healing process, I'm already thrilled with the results of my surgery. Dr. Papanastasiou is a very experienced and skilled doctor. I would highly recommend him as a top choice for cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Had BA in October 2016, from start to finish the staff and Dr. Papanastasiou were exceptional, professional and courteous. Felt very comfortable dealing with the clinic, and I've visited others, by far the best! Consultation was thorough, they took the time to answer all my questions + concerns via phone, text etc. Doctor himself called me after the surgery to see how I was doing. Happy with final results, very natural, wasn't sure with what I wanted, but I'm so happy. I've got my confidante back! I feel great! and Its thanks for Dr, Papanastasiou.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I had a breast augmentation and breast lift done one month ago. So pleased with the results!! Amazing team, amazing facility, I felt and knew that I was in the very best hands. From the very first phone call for a consultation up until now I felt supported. Everyone you speak to is professional, takes the time to listen to you and answers all your questions. I am also pleased at the excellent follow up post-op, from a personal phone call from Dr. Papanastasiou himself the evening after the surgery, the nurse again the next day, and then regular follow up appointments in the clinic. HIGHLY recommend him! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Had a breast augmentation 2 years ago with silicone implants and all I can say is that this doctor is extremely knowledgable, patient and professional. Will answer all your questions and concerns and give you the best advice on how to chose your size. All i wanted was to get back to the size I was when I was a bit younger. I had lost a bit of volume on the top half pole of my breasts . And that is exactly what I got ! I cannot be any happier with my final results. It is exactly what I wanted, even better!! My breasts are probably some of the most beautiful and perfect breasts I have ever seen in my life ! Completely natural looking . And his staff and nurses are a complete dream. Post-op care was very attentive and someone is always available to you when you have a question or a concern. I had heard he was the best doctor for breast augmentation when I went to meet him and I knew right away he would be my doctor ! Thank you Bill for your amazing work.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I had the dual plane breast augmentation done on the 21st of February. I am 2 weeks in and the experience from consultation to post-op has been absolutely exceptional. Dr. P, Frankie and all the staff made me feel so safe and in good hands. They care about every detail to ensure that you are completely happy. A stellar surgeon with a stellar staff. Thank you so much for everything!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French