Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je suis allée consulter le Dr.P pour une augmentation mammaire et je suis restée charmée par le professionnalisme de ce médecin et de son équipe. Sans hésitation je vais lui confier ma chirurgie. Il m'a convaincue et je suis certaine que je serai satisfaite à 100%. À suivre...

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Really happy with my results. Amazing staff and doctor !!!! Would recommend 100%. Dr. Papanastasiou is a wonderful doctor, he answered all my questions and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had a breast augmentation (from a AA to a small C) with Dr. Papanastasiou in November, and I am BEYOND happy with the results. I was nervous before the procedure, but Dr. Papanastasiou and his staff (Stephanie and Françoise to name a few) were amazing and so so reassuring. I never felt like I was just another patient, they made me feel like they really cared. The day of the surgery, I was very very nervous - the team did everything they could to make me as comfortable as possible, and the surgery went without a glitch. They were extremely reassuring, and the recovery was much better than I had anticipated. Now, 2 months post-op, I am THRILLED with the results. My new breast are beautiful and look absolutely natural. Would recommend 10000000%.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Papanastasiou and I'm honestly beyond satisfied with my experience. He is very knowledgeable and professional and the results are beautiful. Do not hesitate one second and trust him, he's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I Live in New York and met with a few doctors and my choice was for Dr. Papanastasiou . November 17 I had breast surgery and the results are super great. Loved everyone that works at the clinic extremely professional with a nice sense of humor with me . Its never easy to have to open yourself , be naked with your imperfections but Dr Papanastasiou made it very comfortable . For anyone that is not sure which clinic to go consult please go see them they are the Best !

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu un redrapage mammaire et une augmentation mammaire en novembre 2016 et j'ai été très satisfaite de mon choix de médecin. Le personnel est très sympathique, à l'écoute et dévoué. Je me suis sentie respectée tout au long de ma démarche et le résultat est parfait.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have never felt more valued as a patient in my life, from reception to exams everything is great... will never go elsewhere and the results are breathtaking , extremely satisfied

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Papanastasiou and his staff provided the most amazing experience for me. From the moment I first met Dr. Papanastasiou and his staff I knew I had finally found the doctor I trusted. He and his staff were so unbelievably caring and understanding. Dr papanastasiou is a gentleman and a true professional. I can't put in words how much I recommend him and his staff! I am now three weeks post op and I wake up every morning happier than ever. Thank you so much to Dr Papanastasiou and his wonderful caring staff.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

À presque 40 ans, je viens de réaliser un rêve en confiant ma chirurgie d'augmentation mammaire au Docteur Papanastasiou. J'ai toujours eu très peu de seins (moins qu'un bonnet A) et j'avais énormément de difficulté à trouver des soutiens-gorges et maillots de bains qui m'allaient parfaitement. Aussi, je ne me sentais pas totalement "femme" et ce fut bien pire après l'allaitement de mes deux enfants. J'ai rencontré le docteur en décembre 2015 pour la première fois et je viens tout juste d'être opérée il y a deux semaines. Déjà, même si le résultat n'est pas final, je dois dire que je suis entièrement satisfaite. La chirurgie et le post chirurgie se sont déroulés à merveille. L'équipe est formidable, humaine, attentionnée, et ils sont tous là pour les bonnes raisons : respecter la personne que vous êtes, votre corps et le rendre à son meilleur. Merci à toute l'équipe pour tout !!!

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu 3 consultations avec de différents chirurgiens avant de faire mon choix, mon choix a été Dr. Papanastasiou sans aucun doute et quelle belle expérience. La chirurgie était pour une augmentation mamaire ainsi qu'une liposuccion . Je peux dire que j'ai été très bien préparer autant par le docteur que par son équipe. C'est Deux procédures ont été fait en 2008 et je suis toujours aussi satisfaite vu que les resultats sont toujours excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Rate this Doctor

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.


Languages

  • French
  • English

Education

  • McGill University

Other Specialties


Areas of Expertise

  • Breast augmentation

Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Medicare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.