Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

I have had several procedures done over the past ten years, including eye lifts and a facelift. I have always found the care at the clinic to be excellent. The entire staff and Dr. Papanastasiou are helpful, competent and super professional. I completely trust the staff and I would highly recommend the clinic to anyone .

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

2 mois se sont écoulés depuis mon augmentation mammaire et je n’ai que des éloges à faire au Dr. Papanastasiou et à son équipe, autant pour l’excellent service offert à sa clinique que le résultat obtenu. Merci à toute l’équipe!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Apres quelques années de consultations avec des chirurgiens différents, je suis allée de l avant avec Dr Papanastasiou pour mon augmentation mammaire et redrapage. Le staff ainsi que le chirurgien ont su bien répondre a mes questions par rapport aux techniques chirurgicales utilisées ainsi que le résultat final. L une de mes craintes était d avoir des seins trop gros et je peux vous dire avec beaucoup de confiance que mes seins sont parfait! Pas trop gros! Des beaux seins! J ai garde un look naturel! Aucun regret par rapport a mon expérience. Je recommande fortement.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

j'ai eu une augmentation mammaire avec le Dr Papanastasiou et son équipe. Une équipe qui prend son temps pour répondre a nos questions et qui prend soin de nous. Le résultat est superbe !! Je remercie tous les gens a cet endroit qui ce sont occupés de moi comme si je faisais partie de leur famille. Je recommande ce docteur sans hésiter

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

The staff and Dr were all so professional. Definitely a well run clinic. They have all been supportive and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I don’t think I could say one negative thing about Dr. Papanastasiou and his team. Every single person I came into contact to was friendly, professional and took the time to answer all my questions which put me at ease for the surgery. I am so happy with the results and would definitely recommend Dr. Papanastasiou and his team!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Je suis très satisfaite du résultat de ma chirurgie et de mon expérience avec le Dr Papanastasiou et toute son équipe. Tout le monde est extrêmement compétent et attentionné. Je recommande sans hésitation!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Un chirurgien très professionnel, patient et à l'écoute de ses patients. Il a su répondre à toutes mes questions et me rassurer dans mes incertitudes. Si c'était à refaire, je choisirais ce médecin sans hésiter. Je le recommande chaudement :)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I found this clinic and Dr. To be very professional, patient and kind. On the day of the surgery, any staff I interacted with was attentive and made me feel calm and secure. The Dr. was fantastic. Calm, caring and made me feel very secure. I would go again for anything I needed and would highly recommend him and his staff to friends and family. Thanks for helping to fix my eyelids and restoring my confidence in this area.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Excellent service. The staff went above and beyond to respond to all my questions and my needs. They ordered implants for me to try on before the surgery and it really helped me making a decision. I recommand this doctor and this clinic to anyone who wants a really professionnal and caring team of great people.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French