Facebook Pixel

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
426 reviews

Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have been looking into getting breast implants for a while now and my major requirement was for it to look as natural as it can be. I'm now two weeks post op with Dr Papanastasiou and they already look absolutely amazing. I loved my experience and would recommend it to anyone. I also asked Dr Papanastasiou recommendations for my skin problem and he immediately took care of it by referring me to a specialist. He is a kind, devoted and respectful to woman’s body.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr P is absolutely amazing. From our first meeting, I knew he would take care of me during the whole procedure. His staff is incredible, caring and always willing to go the extra mile. Each appointment I had was on time and never felt rushed. Dr P answered every single question i could have asked about the procedure and recovery and called me the night of my surgery to see how I was doing. Nurse Stephanie and Frankie were also incredibly sweet and caring. I felt cared for every step of the way. My results are exactly what I dreamed of and cannot wait to see what they look like in a few months. Dr P really listened to what I wanted and provided me with exactly what I dreamed of! Thank you so much to the whole team!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je recommande fortement le Dr.Papanastasiou ! Surtout après le résultat que je vois à ce jour. Cela fait maintenant 3 mois que j'ai eu une augmentation mammaire avec un lift et je ne pourrais être plus satisfaite des résultats. Dr. Papanastasiou et chaque membre de son équipe ont été formidable durant toutes les étapes entourant la procédure. À commencé par Françoise qui fût très informative et disponible pour la moindre question. Je tiens à souligner qu'après ma chirurgie, je lui ai envoyé un message, car j'étais perplexe et je voulais l'avis du Dr. Papa et elle ma répondu pendant SES VACANCES ! Je souligne ce point pour vous démontrer à tel point cette équipe prend soin et le temps de répondre à ses patients, car on s'entend qu'elle aurait pu m'ignorer ce qui est absolument compréhensible, mais elle a tout de même pris le temps de me répondre et de me rediriger vers la clinique pour toute information. Dr.Papanastasiou est un homme à l'écoute qui dégage une énergie qui ma tout de suite mise en confiance, il a pris le temps d'écouter mes volontés et de m'expliquer clairement pourquoi il me recommandait autre chose. J'ai écouté son conseil puis je suis vraiment contente d'avoir suivis sont avis concernant ma grosseur de prothèse puisqu'il m'a donné la poitrine que j'ai toujours voulue!! Une bonne taille naturelle !!  Il fut également très disponible pour me RErencontrer,  avant la chirurgie, car j'avais des doutes et après la chirurgie, car j'avais des inquiétudes et à chaque consultation, il ne m'a jamais fait sentir comme si j'étais achalante avec mes questions et mes craintes. Un gros merci à Stéphanie pour son attention et sa gentillesse !  Merci beaucoup Dr. Papanastasiou et votre équipe pour votre professionalisme! J'ai eu une très bonne expérience et excellent résultat!! Windy  

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Papanastasiou, his staff and clinic went above and beyond from my initial appointment to my follow up care. My results were spectacular. I can’t say enough how great my experience was. All my questions were answered fully and promptly, my appointments were always on time and the staff was always available to answer any concerns or questions I had even after my surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Papanastasiou and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had a great experience with Dr. Papanastasiou and his staff. I would definitely go back if I need more work. They are great to work with and care about how you feel and look. I would reccommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je recommande sans hésitation le dr Papanastasiou. C'était ma première expérience en chirurgie esthétique et je suis totalement satisfaite du résultat et du service reçu avant, pendant et après les chirurgies. Merci à toute l'équipe.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Papanastasiou et son équipe ont fait preuve de profesionnalisme, d'écoute et de patience pour répondre à mes nombreuses questions. Le suivi post-opératoire a été exceptionnel; tout a été mis en oeuvre pour que je sois rassurée et le plus confortable possible suite à l'opération. Les résultats, bien que je dois récupérer encore, sont très satisfaisants. Je recommanderais le Dr. Papanastasiou sans hésitation.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Went to Dr. Papanastasiou for a BA and what a wonderful experience! I planned 3 consultations with different plastic surgeons and right after my consultation with Dr. Papanastasiou, I knew it was the right so canceled my other consultations. 2 weeks post op and I am already amazed by the results. The staff is so caring. I would recommend to anyone !

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

5 star professional service from dedicated and caring staff. Dr Papanastasiou was very reassuring, extremely professional and kind. This was my first plastic surgery experience after 2 kids and 2 major surgeries for cancer . I highly recommend him and his fantastic team!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had a breast lift and augmentation a month ago. I cannot even begin to describe how professional everyone was. The staff are amazing! You are not just a bankcard or number-they truly care! The results are beyond belief. Dr.Papanastasiou has given this 50 year old, beautiful, natural looking breasts! I feel like I'm 20 again!! From the first consultation with him he really LISTENED to WHY I wanted this surgery, was infinitely patient with all of my questions and took TIME with me! From the respiratory doctor who held my hand as I was going under anesthesia to my nurse Stephanie who made me laugh throughout everything-I can't say enough good things about this clinic! Dr.P. is a genius and I will be forever grateful for my fabulous new breasts! Went last Saturday to have botox injections... HALF the price of where I was going before and again... LOVING the results! I am thrilled with the results. Virtually painless and very minimal scarring. They are a wonderful clinic!

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Rate this Doctor

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.


Languages

  • French
  • English

Education

  • McGill University

Other Specialties


Areas of Expertise

  • Breast Augmentation

Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
AARP
Blue Cross / Blue Shield


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.