Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

After years of hesitation, I finally felt ready when I came here! From the first consultation with Dr Papanastasiou I felt comfortable and trusting enough to proceed, and his staff were so caring and attentive, they answered all my questions and provided me with the information I needed to confidently move forward. I was able to recover smoothly with their pre-op and post-op instructions and support, you are in good hands from the entire team! I am happy to see that the result looks natural. This is exactly what I wanted so that others couldn’t tell I had “plastic” surgery and yet it has completely changed my profile to make me feel better about my looks.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr Papanastasiou is a genius. I went elsewhere for a breast consult. The first surgeon wanted to operate me twice to get the result I was asking for. I wasn’t sure so I went to see Dr VW Papanastasiou. He was able to do in one. Experience is everything ladies. I was extremely discouraged with my breasts after breastfeeding my two sons a little longer than I should have. I had very loose skin but didn’t want to go too big to fill them up. The doctor suggested a breast with implants and it worked for me !! My experience with my surgery and the phenomenal women that surround him was impeccable.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

I had a breast surgery done 4 weeks ago. I was extremely nervous. I might have driven the staff crazy!!! (sorry) Here I am telling you to LOOK NO FURTHER. Dr Papanastasiou, you are very patient, kind and I felt really safe and confident of your suggestions and opinions. Françoise thank you, I really felt like nothing would fall through the cracks with you. Patty (you're everywhere lol) lucky for me you were there when I needed someone to deal with my craziness. I love my breasts. The scars are beautiful. They are still red, but my breast lift (which is what worried me the most, the scars) and my implants size look amazing!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

J’ai eu une abdominoplastie en avril. L’experience a été des plus positives et mon seul regret est de ne pas l’avoir fait avant. Le résultat après 3 mois est très satisfaisant, conforme à mes attentes et j’ai hâte de voir le résultat final après 1 an. Le Dr. Papanastasiou est très à l’écoute de ses patients et répond à toutes les questions. Un des points positifs est de passer la première nuit à la clinique, sous les soins d’une infirmière hyper attentionnée. C’est très rassurant après cette chirurgie. Au retour à la maison, l’infirmière est toujours disposée à répondre à nos questionnements et inquiétudes après la chirurgie. Tout le personnel de la clinique, en passant également par la personne à la réception, est dévoué à ce que tout aille bien. Je le recommande, sans aucun doutes.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

I had a very good experience. The staff are very professional, the doctor is a very good listener, he answered to all my question and secured me. The anastasia was so smooth... The result of my breast reduction is very natural. Francoise, his adjointe was very helpful and answered to my text message after the surgery. I recommend very highly Dr. William Papanastasiou. Thanks Dr. Papanastasiou.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Had a face lift , both profile are not even , they didn’t try to correct it and disappointed from the follow up .....

Submitted June 25, 2019

Legends remain legends for a reason. Thanks Dr P for my breast surgery! Your service, patient care and humour is unparalleled. 100% recommend him and his "side kick" Frankie.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Dr Papanastasiou and his awesome Team are simply phenomenal. From day 1, my experience has been at its best! Starting with the Receptionists whom were welcoming, very discret and polite. Francoise whom is the Office Manager, is quick, understanding and efficient at organizing it all. Stephanie and surgery Team are so professional and caring. Dr Papanastasiou is an admirable and adorable Doctor. Very easy approach, good listener, extremely professional and definitly artistic. I had a semi facelift and i am so greatful for what all of them did to me!! Thank you to you all, you are such wonderful Human beings! Great experience and I would highly recommend Dr Papanastasiou and Team.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Highly recommend Dr Papanastasiou and his team they are great. Everyone do a exceptional job. They provide an excellent service and know how to put you at ease and answer all your questions without judgement. Dr Papanastasiou listen and deliver on what you want. They prepare you well for the day of the surgery and for after how to recover well. Im please with the results and decision on finally have a breast augmentation surgery.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

I had surgery with Dr P a couple months ago and it was an amazing experience. Everyone in the office is very professional and kind and helpful. He was very patient and gentle with all my questions and concerns. When i came in for the surgery everyone was so calm and reassuring. The anesthesiologist was amazing and very reassuring and definitely funny and put me at ease. Everyone was so nice. I definitely felt like I was in great hands ! Their after surgery care was great they answered all my questions and helped me through the recovery process which was pretty easy. I’m very happy with the results !!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French