Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

J'ai subi une augmentation mammaire le 9 août dernier et je n'ai que des compliments à adresser à Dr. Papanastasiou et à toute son équipe! Le résultat est deja superbe (apres seulement deux semaines post-opératoires) et l'équipe s'est montrée extraordinaire tout au long du processus. Je recommande Dr. Papanastasiou sans aucune hésitation!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Amazing Doctor, amazing surgeon. Helpful, honest and great post op service!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

J'ai eu une augmentation mammaire en 2015. Le résultat est tout simplement parfait, je n'aurais pu espérer avoir un meilleur résultat. Merci à toute l'équipe qui est extraordinaire et très compétente.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Superbe équipe, très belle expérience! Je recommande fortement !

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

After 2 children & not being very large chested prior, I was in desperate need of a breast augmentation with possible lift. Dr Papanastasiou & his staff were all very helpful in my decision process. Dr Papanastasiou is very knowledgeable, comforting, easy going & up to date on all the latest medical advances. He made me confident in my decision to have him has my surgeon. The staff, surgical team, nurses & his administrative assistant Frankie, were exceptional, responsive & supportive throughout the whole process prior & after surgery! I had a wonderful experience. I have recommended & will continue to recommend this practice to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Two years ago I decided to have breast augmentation and a full rhinoplasty. I went to see Dr. Papanastasiou and felt immediately comfortable with him and his staff and confident that he was the best doctor to do the work. It turns out that I needed a revision (to correct minor issues) for both surgeries (breasts and nose) and I was met with understanding and openness. Dr. Papanastasiou and his staff were very accommodating and compassionate! There were no hassles or arguments regarding the need for the revisions and this was very reassuring! I'm extremely pleased with the results of both surgeries and I'm grateful to have been in Dr. Papanastasiou's care ☺️

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

About 4 weeks ago I had lower eye surgery for bags and wrinkles. I was initially a little nervous about the procedure but after speaking with him he made me feel at ease and I felt this was the right decision for me. The procedure took about 1 hour and I was back at work 1 week later with just some minor bruising on my cheeks. I was very impressed with Dr. Papanastasiou. He was very professional and I am extremely satisfied with the results. After the procedure he also called me that night to see how I was doing. I was extremely impressed. I would have no problem seeing him again for any procedure and would easily recommend him. Thank you again Dr. Papanastasiou

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

On me l'avait chaudement recommandé ; Sera désormais à mon tour de promouvoir leur excellent, professionnel, intègre services. Si cette qualité de soins, et équipe pouvait être appliqué dans notre système public ( un rêve.. !) Ce genre d'intervention = un moment inquiétant et important dans notre vie.. Toute l'équipe s'occupe de nous avec patience et écoute, sans jamais démontrer qu'ils en sont à des tonnes de clientes qu'ils accompagnent dans cette démarche !! Dr. Papanastasiou, possède un calme et un charisme ; qui nous mets tout de suite en confiance.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Très belle équipe et un excellent support dès la première rencontre jusqu'au suivi post opératoire. Première intervention pour augmentation mammaire. L'infirmière Stéphanie est d'une gentillesse et délicatesse et nous garde en confiance à chacune des étapes. L'adjointe Mme Foster est patiente et veille à notre satisfaction dans le choix de l'intervention. Une excellente clinique que je recommande fortement. Le Dr Papanastasiou est compétent et très professionnel. Il est calme et à l'écoute de nos besoins. Je suis allée voir deux cliniques pour obtenir une consultation et j'ai obtenu un service très professionnel avec l'équipe du Dr. Papanastasiou.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I had a wonderful experience and the staff was great as well.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French