Ratings for Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Two years ago I decided to have breast augmentation and a full rhinoplasty. I went to see Dr. Papanastasiou and felt immediately comfortable with him and his staff and confident that he was the best doctor to do the work. It turns out that I needed a revision (to correct minor issues) for both surgeries (breasts and nose) and I was met with understanding and openness. Dr. Papanastasiou and his staff were very accommodating and compassionate! There were no hassles or arguments regarding the need for the revisions and this was very reassuring! I'm extremely pleased with the results of both surgeries and I'm grateful to have been in Dr. Papanastasiou's care ☺️

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

About 4 weeks ago I had lower eye surgery for bags and wrinkles. I was initially a little nervous about the procedure but after speaking with him he made me feel at ease and I felt this was the right decision for me. The procedure took about 1 hour and I was back at work 1 week later with just some minor bruising on my cheeks. I was very impressed with Dr. Papanastasiou. He was very professional and I am extremely satisfied with the results. After the procedure he also called me that night to see how I was doing. I was extremely impressed. I would have no problem seeing him again for any procedure and would easily recommend him. Thank you again Dr. Papanastasiou

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

On me l'avait chaudement recommandé ; Sera désormais à mon tour de promouvoir leur excellent, professionnel, intègre services. Si cette qualité de soins, et équipe pouvait être appliqué dans notre système public ( un rêve.. !) Ce genre d'intervention = un moment inquiétant et important dans notre vie.. Toute l'équipe s'occupe de nous avec patience et écoute, sans jamais démontrer qu'ils en sont à des tonnes de clientes qu'ils accompagnent dans cette démarche !! Dr. Papanastasiou, possède un calme et un charisme ; qui nous mets tout de suite en confiance.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Très belle équipe et un excellent support dès la première rencontre jusqu'au suivi post opératoire. Première intervention pour augmentation mammaire. L'infirmière Stéphanie est d'une gentillesse et délicatesse et nous garde en confiance à chacune des étapes. L'adjointe Mme Foster est patiente et veille à notre satisfaction dans le choix de l'intervention. Une excellente clinique que je recommande fortement. Le Dr Papanastasiou est compétent et très professionnel. Il est calme et à l'écoute de nos besoins. Je suis allée voir deux cliniques pour obtenir une consultation et j'ai obtenu un service très professionnel avec l'équipe du Dr. Papanastasiou.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I had a wonderful experience and the staff was great as well.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

C'était ma première chirurgie, redrapage et augmentation mammaire et ça s'est très bien passé! Toute l'équipe et M.Papanastasiou sont très professionnel et savent vous mettre à l'aise et en confiance. Je n'hésite pas à le recommander.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Papanastasiou, his team are the most amazing and professional group of people, and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants the best results and a great experience! The doctor and the staff were unbelievable very kind, caring and understanding to my needs. Frankie was always ready to answer any questions, Stefanie was the best and most supportive person and Marianna was a gem. Thank you again to Dr Papanastasiou and all his staff.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

When I made my decision to have a mastopexy and tummy tuck, Dr. Papanastasiou was one of my consideration. After much research, I felt this doctor and his staff were the most professional and supportive. The care I received was first class from the Doctor, the staff and the follow-ups. I am 6 months post-op and I never thought results could me so amazing after having 3 kids. I LOVE my new body and I would very highly recommend this amazing team in Westmount!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Je suis a ma deuxième chirurgie ,la première ayant été une augmantation mammaire et ce fut un succès total. Et maintenant une mini abdominoplastie.Le docteur est d'une compétence hors pair ainsi que toute son équipe de chirurgie et de suivie .Je recommande sans hésitation le docteur Papanastasiou!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I saw Dr Papanastasiou for a breast augmentation in February and had my surgery march 1st 2016. It took one visit to know I did not need a second opinion. Dr Pap. and his staff were very nice and made me feel very comfortable answering all of my questions. My only concern was the size. I am 5 7" 110lbs so my frame did not permit me to go too big. I had chosen the bigger of the options the doc had given me but I still felt it was not enough. At the same time I did not want to have any medical problems because of my esthetic desires. The doctor was able to up the size and I could not have been happier. The surgery is very quick and I was happy to be home a few hours later. It was really not as painful as people say it is and my incisions are almost gone completely. Just Follow your Instructions. I have never looked better and most of all I have never Felt better. Best doctor . Don't look further Go See him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Papanastasiou began undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montréal in 1972. Following this, he entered the School of Medicine at McGill and graduated in 1979 and then completed residency training in Plastic Surgery in 1986. Concurrently, during his residency, he also obtained a Master of Science degree, having completed a thesis and published several papers on microvascular surgery. Over his years of practice, he have been a member of numerous medical societies and holds dual academic university positions as clinical lecturer to medical students and residents at both McGill University and Université de Montréal. In 1993, Dr. Papanstasiou opened my own private surgical facility, The Westmount Institute of Plastic Surgery and now performs all procedures at this state of the art clinic. His practice runs the full gamut including facial, breast and body sculpting along with non surgical rejuvenation using injectibles He has hosted numerous seminars on the use of cohesive gel implants, presented at various conferences on body sculpting and has also lectured other physicians on his technique for eyelid surgery. his my field. He is continuously introducing new technologies and ideas into his practice in order to achieve his goal to give patients the best possible outcome with the least amount of discomfort and downtime.

• French