Ratings for Dr. Keneth B. Siegel

I should have listened to all of these reviews and my instincts when I decided to visit this office. I NEVER had a bad experience with a dentist or problems with my teeth until I came here. Then ALL I did was have problems and it effected my life for over 1 1/2 yrs. trying to resolve what he and his staff did to a tooth that I believe probably never even needed the work they performed. Once they received payment I received subpar care from his staff but never once did the Doctor attend to me, which typically would be the case when there is a problem. I felt dismissed and taken advantage of not to mention the pain and discomfort I suffered for over a year trying to resolve the issue they left me with not to mention a lot of out of pocket expenses. I can't say enough how sorry I am to ever have stepped a foot into this practice and warn anyone thinking of doing the same to please reconsider and find someone else. It is not a coincidence or a few disgruntled patients writing these reviews, this doctor should NOT be practicing dentistry and hopefully these reviews will prevent someone from having to go through what I and others have had to endure.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I agree with what many of the reviews here say. Seigel is a vampire. All he wants is his money. Its all about paying big money to in return have bigger problems. Avoid this a%#hole at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

He said I had 8 cavities 15 years ago ( never had a cavity before ). Went for a second opinion. To this day, cavities have not developed. I can see 1 mistake, but 8? So glad I decided not to listen to him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Kenneth Siegel, Dental Excellence of Blue Bell are crooks. Dr. Siegel, over prepped all of my upper teeth. He was paid in advance to do the upper and lower teeth 40,000. My teeth fall off when I eat pudding. I've lost 3 of those teeth. I've had to pay for 2 dental implants thus far, 3 ceramic posts and still need 2 more implants. Dr. Siegel is holding my money hostage, that I paid in advance for the lower teeth, WHICH OF COURSE I DID NOT ALLOW HIM TO TOUCH. He will not return it unless I sign papers he sent me legally promising not to SUE him!! BEWARE, BEWARE! Please, if you would like to see pictures of what he did to me, please respond here. I will be happy to show and tell si that what happened to me does not to you!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

i had eight veneers placed had nopthing but trouble from day one he over prepped all my teeth now i am also seeking legal action

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

I sued this doctor for malpractice because of poor work on a tooth causing a root canal and eventually losing the tooth.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Best dentist ever. Makes getting dental work a breeze. Wonderful staff, everyone is so nice. I had problems with my last dentist that made me very afraid to go back again, but with Dr. Siegel I felt no pain or discomfort and he did a great job with my fillings.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2005