Ratings for Dr. Keneth B. Siegel

He said I had 8 cavities 15 years ago ( never had a cavity before ). Went for a second opinion. To this day, cavities have not developed. I can see 1 mistake, but 8? So glad I decided not to listen to him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Kenneth Siegel, Dental Excellence of Blue Bell are crooks. Dr. Siegel, over prepped all of my upper teeth. He was paid in advance to do the upper and lower teeth 40,000. My teeth fall off when I eat pudding. I've lost 3 of those teeth. I've had to pay for 2 dental implants thus far, 3 ceramic posts and still need 2 more implants. Dr. Siegel is holding my money hostage, that I paid in advance for the lower teeth, WHICH OF COURSE I DID NOT ALLOW HIM TO TOUCH. He will not return it unless I sign papers he sent me legally promising not to SUE him!! BEWARE, BEWARE! Please, if you would like to see pictures of what he did to me, please respond here. I will be happy to show and tell si that what happened to me does not to you!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

i had eight veneers placed had nopthing but trouble from day one he over prepped all my teeth now i am also seeking legal action

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

I sued this doctor for malpractice because of poor work on a tooth causing a root canal and eventually losing the tooth.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Best dentist ever. Makes getting dental work a breeze. Wonderful staff, everyone is so nice. I had problems with my last dentist that made me very afraid to go back again, but with Dr. Siegel I felt no pain or discomfort and he did a great job with my fillings.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2005