You may also like

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I get chills looking at the other reviews of him here. Dr. Schulte was an unaccountable, irresponsible doctor who fires patients on a whim and doesn't give them enough time or medications to last the search for a new doctor. Distracted at best. Cruel at worst. Don't be swayed by the ivy league credentials of this abusive liar.

Submitted November 15, 2014

Overall very comfortable, pleasant experiences in my 5 appointments here. Plan on returning

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

This was a very unhealthy experience. The unprofessionalism and incompetency of the staff is horrendous. I question Dr. Schulte, as he signed letters that all contained several inappropriate remarks, typos, and grammatical errors.

Submitted December 17, 2011

I was very fortunate to be able to see this doctor. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

This was the most unprofessional mental health doc I have seen, known or heard about. Extremely insenstive, even inappropriate & openly showed feelings of distain without even taking the time to understand. He was seen 2x & never got any history whatsoever, or learned of past treatments. Yet he threw out a diagnosis within minutes & prescribed serious meds. When tried to discuss things, he quickly disregarded & acted as if he was above others. I think he actually brought harm to my child by making him feel hopeless & even more distrusting of therapists. I don't know how I will get my kid to try getting help from another psychiatrist in future. He just reinforced how bad psychiatrists can be! Doc was so bad I looked into reporting him to AZ licensing board & shocked to find out he has been on probation before for drug abuse:(http://azmd.gov/GLSPages/DoctorSearch.aspx).

Submitted September 6, 2011

This dr is unprofessional and expensive. Will not work with insurance co's. Thought I was paying for the best and decided to pay out of pocket. He's a great example of why psychiatrists get the bad wrap of being a quack. if you want to spend a ton of money and get threats and absolutely no advise they go see this guy. Make assumptions based on no evidence and has a terrible bedside manner. Save your money and don't bother. It's disturbing that this guy actually guides children. Scary.

Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Robert D. Schulte's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Creepy, Rude, unprofessional, irresponsible, slow, etc...I could go on and on. Some days it appears as if he is high on something. Need I say more. "

July 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I get chills looking at the other reviews of him here. Dr. Schulte was an unaccountable, irresponsible doctor who fires patients on a whim and doesn't give them..."

November 15, 2014