Ratings for Dr. Oscar I. Leal

Extremely awful to deal with. Issues arising from the procedures were clearly Leal's fault, yet he does not hesitate to put all the blame on me. Now considering legal action. Shame on this surgeon, he should be stripped of his MD!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Not only is he rude and unprofessional but he cancels appointments at the last minute and doesn't bother to tell his patents that the appointment is canceled. Then you drive to his office only to find that the office is closed during normal business hours and even though you have an appointment. Do not see the doctor. You will regret it.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I received a rhinoplasty from Dr. Leal and now I am unfortunately having to get a revision rhinoplasty. There are numerous things wrong with my nose. My advice is not get plastic surgery unless you completely trust your plastic surgeon. It is just not worth it.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

not had done yet, but really thinking of useing dr leal

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Oscar I. Leal's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1986)