You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lukas Alexanian

This caring, sincere man is empathetic and listened to me in order to provide an accurate diagnosis and most beneficial treatment. I tried for years with other psychiatrists and trial and error with meds, and in one meeting with Dr Alexanian he nailed it.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Well, he's listed on Magellan's site, as well as Blue Cross's. When I called his office, the first thing they told me was that he accepts no insurance whatsoever and was really quick to get me off the phone. Please do the world a favor and resign - the people reaching out for an appointment to this type of doctor are not the kind who need to be jerked around.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

This doctor's primary concern is to help you. He listens. He has no "GOD COMPLEX." If you can afford him - GO TO HIM! Since my insurance won't let me see him anymore - I have had nothing but problems - from BOTH pharmacies, and other "psychiatrists". Dr. Alexanian is the best - but DO NOT miss the appointment! The fine for a missed appointment is huge.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Was happy with the appointment and was properly diagnosed. Will be coming again

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

if i could give him an absolute zero rating, I would. This man should not even be able to practice psychiatry. Oh, and may I add that he barely speaks english. You can barely understand what this ignorant man is trying to say.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

very arrogant and ignorant doctor,he received over $88 thousand dollars from ASTRA ZENECA AND ELI LILLY FOR PRESCRIBING THEIR MEDS.Totally unethical..so now do you think you are feeling better on his prescribed meds while he is making a bundle from these pharm companies?????It's all in the News Press.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Lukas Alexanian's Credentials

• Yerevan Med Inst, Yerevan, Armenia (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This caring, sincere man is empathetic and listened to me in order to provide an accurate diagnosis and most beneficial treatment. I tried for years with other..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor only wants to prescribe meds. He is very narrow minded and arrogant. I would never recommend him."

October 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=578226'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014