Ratings for Dr. Pablo Cervantes

I was a patient of Dr. Cervantes some 15 years ago now. Although he was basically okay, his nurse, Mrs. Jean Enright, was absolutely awful, and I am only just now getting over it. I discussed what had happened with her with other professionals, including the TELL therapy exploitation help website, and a local social worker. Even a hairdresser I told was shocked. Mrs. Jean Enright was rude, unprofessional, unkind and unresponsive as a "therapist". She told me, repeatedly, that I wasn't normal. She would say things like 'I don't think you are ever going to be happy', 'you will always have such and such a problem', etc. Everything I said was reacted to like it was a joke. Eventually, when she was being transferred to a different department, she made clear she really didn't like me and became openly angry. Throughout this "therapy" she was defensive over things I said that had nothing to with her, and very concerned that *she* be able to express *her* opinions. My confidence and other types of functioning went down the toilet, and I haven't really been the same since. Dr. Cervantes was gracious enough to admit that they weren't helping me, but I see now, depressingly, that Mrs. Enright has made it to Coordinator of her department. Not surprising in a way since there were a few other nasties there besides her. Avoid unless you want to sacrifice your wellbeing to these people.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

very disturbing experince, was trying to take app with this doctor. He did not even listen to me, just hanged up saying that he does not have time to see me. Dear Doctor Cervantes, just to let you know that people in severe deprseeion DO NOT help, because it is matter of their well being. obviously you are too busy to care about other people's lives. Very disspointing.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Pablo Cervantes changed my life, it's been a wonderful journey. You help me cope with my illness. I am so grateful to you. Your favorite patient Suzanne Bergeron.(just kidding)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Pablo Cervantes has been profoundly human and conscientious psychiatrist to me over the course of a decade. Sincere gratitude ... Piotr.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Il a fait passé une expertise pour la SAAQ à mon conjoint. Malheureusement on croit qu'il a subit des pressions de la part de la SAAQ puisque cela a prit près d'un an avant qu'il produise son rapport d'expert... Je le crois victime de la SAAQ lui aussi

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

EXCELLENTE...! Dr Cervantes set un tres bon psiquiatre et un meilleur personne...Merci Dr Cervantes!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr.Cervantes is very professional, he helped me tremenduously over the years.my mental illness is control now, i can say that i am back from the broken pieces.thousands thanks Dr.Cervantes,Suzanne Bergeron (mabel)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

J'ai consulté le Dr Cervantes dans le cadre d'une expertise demandée par la CSST suite à un accident de travail m'ayant laissé avec des séquelles d'un stess post-traumatique, je dois dire que le médecin a été très attentif, qu'il a fait m'a fait réponde à trois tests écrit, et que finalement son expertise fut très juste et je fut citée correctement, de nos jours ou l'on peut payer un expert pour lui faire dire ce qu'on veut, le Dr Cervantes a fait preuve d'un haut professionnalisme dont on s'attend des médecins, mais qu'on ne voit malheureusement pas souvent.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

DR CERVENTES EST LE MEILLEUR MÉDECIN QUE J AI JAMAIS EU, IL EST TRÉS HUMAIN..ET RESPECTABLE, IL EST TOUJOURS A L ÉCOUTE,ON A BESOIN DE PLUSIEURS DOCTEUR COMME LUI....MERCI BEAUCOUP.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013