Ratings for Dr. Edmond B. De Koos

Dr De koos not even call me back for a 2nd appointment after he received the ITS test results he asked me to do before we can talk about my real problem (The reason I was consulting) On the 2nd appointment -that I take-, he saw me 30-40mins late. He told me there is nothing else but to take antibiotic once again (the same ones my family Dre already prescribed me 4 times this year). He thanked me and said have a nice day as soon as he gave me a prescription !

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

i have been a patient of doctor since I was 20 yrs old(I am noe 37). At the beginning he was great, but the last 3 years or so, he has been terrible. Rushes me out, doesnt listne, ignores questions and and really doesnt want to hear anything about symptoms and acts as if my questions are stupid. DONT GO HERE

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Horrible experience. Il ne t'écoute pas il s'en fou on dirait qu'il est la juste pour se faire de l'argent et travailler avec l'industrie pharmaceutique. Il va toujours defendre la prise de la pillule et n' essaie meme pas de comprendre lorsqu'on dit que la pillule nous donne des effets secondaires. Il est presse et arrogant. Il finit et retourne dans sans bureau avant meme que tu es eu le temps de dire bonjour ! Vraiment insultant !!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Je vois Le er, démos depuis plusieurs annees, Il NE fait jamais attendre ces patientes, Il a UNE vaste expérience, JE Le recommende

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

This doctor does not care about his patients at all.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I've seen Dr. De Koos 5-6 times in the past few years regarding menstrual issues and although its been a long process trying to control them I don't think it was any fault of his. He is quite knowledgeable in his specialty and although it may seem like he doesn't care, he does. In regards to prior comments about his bedside manner, he has always been very thoughtful and reassuring with me. Yes it is fast and some people may take that as offensive, but that is what happens when you visit a specialist no matter where you go due to the doctor shortage. And although many patients may feel it is him, he is doing his best. I will definitely continue to return shall i need his services again.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Incredibly dismissive doctor. I have seen him on multiple occasions during which he has changed my birth control prescription several times. My most recent visit consisted of him dismissing my complaints of particular birth controls with "that's why I never prescribe those" despite him being the doctor who prescribed all of them. I left with a prescription for a vaginal ring, which I explicitly stated that I did not want.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Similar to other patients, I went with horrible periods, looking for answers. Instead, he complained that I was wasting the medical system getting a referral from my GP to see a Gyno for a basic problem. He examined me for 2 seconds and said everything was fine. Gave me an alternative prescription to try and told me to pick and choose between his and the one I had been given by my GP. I stuck with my GP's recommendations. No bedside manner. Seems like he would rather be fishing...

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

TERRIBLE DOCTOR AVOID AT ALL COST I went to see him because of unsual bleeding in the middle of my cycle, he was not concerned at all. The consultation is quite pricey and the exam took 2 minutes. He did not listen to a word I said. He did not even checked my breasts for masses. He completely judged me when I said I was off the pill because I suffered from severe side effects, he actually told me that I was wrong. I have to go see another doctor now, 200 dollars wasted and a very bad experience all in all. And when I see that he misdiagnosed a tumor and a cyste I am amazed that he has that kind of ratings.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Ce n'est pas un gynécologue, c'est un commerçant. Il n'a aucune idée de la maladie de la personne il aime juste dire vous n'avez rien pour fuir la responsabilité.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016