Ratings for Dr. Max Della Zazzera

Even with newcomer immigrants he behaves without discrimination and completely impartially! Thank you both for your services and for your advice Dr. Max! All the best!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Best doctor I ever had. I wish I could find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Dr. Max was excellent, very pleased, highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Max is the doctor who help my mom at my birth 25 years ago and he followed me threw the years, now he is taking his retirement and I'm looking for a new doctor... no one will be able to replace him. He was such a human doctor, always accurate. Ready to listen to he's patient. He was able to make you trust him easily. He was almost like a father to me. I loved him very much! You be missed Max!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Max has been very accurate in all his diagnoses with all members of my family. Explain the scientific fact of each drug (very seldom) he prescribes and then suggest to take only when natural medicine does not work. Very people friendly and down to earth. You can clearly see he is a genuine doctor with only your best interest at heart physically and emotionally.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007