Ratings for Dr. Adrien Pelletier

Wife sucks as a receptionist. He would be much better if she wasn't so money hungry!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I have had Dr. Pelletier for 13 years and my father had him for almost 30 years. His availabily is extremely limited, his helpfulness is poor, and his knowledge non-existant. Want a check-up? better to do it yourself. He merely will look at you and prescribe you something. He does not take things seriously and should not be practicing medicine at all. My father has severe health issues and when he goes in for a monthly check up, the doctor tells my father he is in better health than he is. I sometimes wonder if he got his license from an online program, where you print off a certificate that says you are qualified. Should not be practicing medicine, puts his patients health at risk.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

ok Dr....general Dr...not a dr who involves himself in patients matters,just there to write perscriptions and refer

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Was my family doc for 15 years until we had to move.I can now see how lucky we were.Now we have to wait weeks before we get in.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Should not be a doctor at all. Fails to do his job again and again.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Good friendly service.Little waiting time to see him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

although dr pelletier has been my doctor for 15 years and started off strong, he seems to have lost interest and talks more about how soon he can retire than my actual problems..... i've had to remind him on several occasions that by quarterly blood tests are due. I don't think he has touched me for an examination in five years or more, he just takes ouothis rx pad and prescribes pills without having done a thourough exam to actualy find the problem, treats symptomes rather than causal factors. on the up side, very little wait time in his office.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Always friendly,make you feel at ease.Seems to know his limit and not afraid to consult other specialist when needed.He has been my doctor for 15 years and I will keep him!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

good doctor....very little wait time to see him....will refer you if needed...

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Thorough and consistent. Reviews patient history and takes more into account than just complaint at hand. Looks for long termn solution rather than quick fix band aids

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007