Ratings for Dr. Dale Henry

Dr. Henry is wonderful. He doesn't keep you waiting, doesn't waste your money on treatments you don't need or can't afford, and is very compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Henry and his staff are wonderful! After seeing another dentist in the area and having a root canal done on the wrong tooth....Dr Henry fixed what was wrong in the first place! Can't say enough good things about this office :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Perfection. 👍👍 Had him since he first became a dentist. Truly the best!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

A first time visit to Dr Henry , I had one side of my molar tooth broken, I was leaving on a planned trip the next few days. Dr Henry Attended to me without delay fixed me up and I was on my way. Super friendly staff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Best dentist ever! I am no longer worried about going to the dentist as he takes every care that you are comfortable with the procedure and don't experience pain. Yes it is a big practice but he is the #1 dentist in Vernon and therefore in high demand. My husband goes to him now as well - without complaint :)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

AWESOME DENTIST I'VE KNOWN DR DALE SINCE HE WAS A KID HIMSELF

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have been going to Dr Henry since I was a kid. Best dentist ever

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Best Dentist I have ever had. Relaxed atmosphere but extremely professional. I highly recommend Dr. Henry and his fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Great dentist and personable to boot. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Henry has been our family's dentist of choice for over a decade. I have always found his practice to be organized and efficient - (hardly "McDentist" as one comment stated). The staff always phone ahead with reminders and they are pleasant, courteous and efficient at all times. I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for my appointed work. Dr. Dale has guided my daughters through their transitions out of braces and I have complete faith in his ability to perform the work we need. He never hesitates to recommend a specialist if he feels that is in the patient's best interest. Keep up the great work Dale, see you in November. TD

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014