Ratings for Dr. Dale Henry

A first time visit to Dr Henry , I had one side of my molar tooth broken, I was leaving on a planned trip the next few days. Dr Henry Attended to me without delay fixed me up and I was on my way. Super friendly staff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Best dentist ever! I am no longer worried about going to the dentist as he takes every care that you are comfortable with the procedure and don't experience pain. Yes it is a big practice but he is the #1 dentist in Vernon and therefore in high demand. My husband goes to him now as well - without complaint :)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

AWESOME DENTIST I'VE KNOWN DR DALE SINCE HE WAS A KID HIMSELF

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have been going to Dr Henry since I was a kid. Best dentist ever

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Best Dentist I have ever had. Relaxed atmosphere but extremely professional. I highly recommend Dr. Henry and his fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Great dentist and personable to boot. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Henry has been our family's dentist of choice for over a decade. I have always found his practice to be organized and efficient - (hardly "McDentist" as one comment stated). The staff always phone ahead with reminders and they are pleasant, courteous and efficient at all times. I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for my appointed work. Dr. Dale has guided my daughters through their transitions out of braces and I have complete faith in his ability to perform the work we need. He never hesitates to recommend a specialist if he feels that is in the patient's best interest. Keep up the great work Dale, see you in November. TD

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Proceed only with caution. Dr. Henry runs a factory dental practice. If you are happy with McDentistry, this is the place for you. My wife was in the dental chair and prepped for a procedure (which had included an extraction). Only then did Dr. Henry tell me he ‘didn’t feel competent to proceed.’ At one level I was grateful that he made this admission, but I was deeply disappointed that it came only after he had told his staff that it was the patient who didn’t wish to proceed. I understand that he wished to save face, but I believe it was highly unprofessional for Dr. Henry to attempt to blame a patient for his own shortcomings. Needless to say, we transferred care to another dentist immediately.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Thank you for being such a awesome family dentist.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr Henry was very nice the staff as well. But charging my plan as much as they did and telling me I was 100% paid then sending me a rather rude note on a bill charging interest on a bill I was totally unaware of.The fact the filling done didn't last 6 weeks and cost me a additional several hundred dollars by the time I took two days off work n drove 270 klm X 2. If he has the right to have one hand in my mouth and the other in my wallet maybe I should be reimbursed my having to pay twice for the same tooth to be filled and two days lost work !!! (So Linda this is why I was upset when I called) I will take my dental work south now you can also return my Xrays to me. Douglas Graham

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014