Ratings for Dr. Custodio R. Borgueta

I've gone to Dr. Borgueta for over 30 years. He is very thorough, has an interesting sense of humor but extremely knowledgeable. The staff though seems to change hands OFTEN and have no accountability or personality. The staff makes you feel like a number and not a person.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

felt like I got the run-around at his office; he was never on time, and I ended up switching doctors after he kept having me go to ultrasounds for cysts and NOT seeing me. I expected to get a report from him, and when I asked reception, they told me if I wanted to see him, I should make an appt. I switched, and my new ob/gyn was confused as to why I had been sent on an ultrasound wild goose chase.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Excellent-been seeing him for 23 yrs and 2 pregnancies. kind/caring/great OB/GYN

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

hes a little formal but definitely knows his stuff and will take the time to explain things to you. a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2005

Dr. Custodio R. Borgueta's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Newburgh, NY