Ratings for Dr. Priya Suppal

Amazing! Always on time! So informative! Best doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Always a great experience with Dr. Suppal, she is caring and very knowledgable

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Always an amazing experience with Dr. Suppal. She's a doctor who is not just kind and knowledgeable - but she has a genuine interest in the wellbeing of her patients.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

What can I say? There should be more doctors like her! Always on time, answers all my questions and so much more! I could never ask for a better Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Suppal's since 1994. Yes, she is not easy to get appointments with and you do have to wait, but that is a small price to pay for a Doctor who is caring, compassionate and genuinely interested in your well being. She doesn't know ( nor can she) all the answers, but is always ready to look to a Specialist in that area. My family and I have been through very difficult times (brain tumor, etc) and I could not have been as calm as I was without her support. I have always felt respected, that she genuinely cared and that she takes the time to listen. I mean REALLY listen! Best.Doctor.Ever.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Suppal is a wonderful lady that is all I can say. BUT I do not think she sould do Family Practice. It is really hard to get an appointment with her, and even if you have one that does not mean anything. We had an appoitment cancelled by her so many times, that with regret we decided that we would be better to change the family physician. We are one imcome family so when my husband takes a day off it hurts our pockets and when the doctor call you the same day that you have the appointment to cancel,I think it is very disrespectful. WARNING!!! DO NOT CONSIDER AS FAMILY PHYSICIAN.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

No doubt Dr. Suppal is an amazing doctor. It's great to have a physician remember your history and your family's history and make connections in a preventative measure. Amazing advice and wonderful bedside manner. Unfortunately, it is impossible to get an appt with her, and if you do, there's a chance of it being cancelled. Otherwise you are looking at a min 2 hr + wait time just to see her. A lot of hoops to jump through lately in order to have an appt with her. It's a shame as she is an ideal family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Loved Dr Suppal but after 15yrs I had to finally switch because I could not take the wait times and I can't even remember how many times my appointment were cancelled last minute. I waited 6 weeks once to see her and they called to cancel the day of the appointment about an hour and a half before the appointment. Cannot rely on a doctor that you can never see, how is that a good doctor???? Spent most of my time in the walk-in clinic seeing everyone else.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Suppal's since 1997 and am so blessed to have been referred to her by a friend so many years ago. She has seen me through many tough times and I consider her my caretaker of not only physical ailments, but sometimes even emotional. She is always concerned with my WHOLE being and takes all the time needed to guide me through my appointment issues. She is not the easiest to always get an appointment with on short notice (she devotes her time to 3 clinics and a family of her own), and one definitely knows when going in that you are almost always guaranteed a long wait (she is always behind schedule), but once you get in, you will understand very quickly that the reason she is so late is that she dedicates whatever time is necessary to her patients and her treatment is not dictated by a 10 minute timeslot. I would trade punctuality for genuine concern and helpfulness anyday! Dr. Suppal is one of the best out there, a really caring physician and friend.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Never available - cancelled my physical x2 at the last minute after time taken from work

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010