Ratings for Dr. Priya Suppal

Dr Suppal was amazing! So kind and knowledgeable! Would reccomend !

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Amazing doctor and amazing individual. Despite all the cutbacks by this government she and her staff have been going above and beyond for me and my family’s health. Thank you Dr. Suppal!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Suppal is amazing. She truly cares for her patients and goes above and beyond. Despite all the cutbacks and attacks from this Liberal Government she consistently acts with professionalism and integrity. If only the provincial government was as caring as she is. Thank you Dr. Suppal!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have been listening to the news lately and given the pressure on MDs in Ontario and in Canada too, I feel even more grateful for the care and attention Dr. Suppal has given to me and my family in recent years. None of us have been critically ill however, we rely on her advice and guidance to be the healthiest we can be. She comes through for us every time!! I hope the government starts expressing appreciation towards our docs so that docs like Dr Suppal have the energy to carry on. Thank you Dr Suppal.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

The best family doctor I have ever had ! She saved my Dads life and really listened to me and showed great care and compassion . Her staff work hard and it really shows that she cares about them and about her patients . Inspite of the crazy stuff the government is doing to Doctors and all the stress they suffer the doctors are doing a magnificent job. Thank you Dr S and to all your colleagues .

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Amazing! Always on time! So informative! Best doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Always a great experience with Dr. Suppal, she is caring and very knowledgable

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Always an amazing experience with Dr. Suppal. She's a doctor who is not just kind and knowledgeable - but she has a genuine interest in the wellbeing of her patients.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

What can I say? There should be more doctors like her! Always on time, answers all my questions and so much more! I could never ask for a better Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Suppal's since 1994. Yes, she is not easy to get appointments with and you do have to wait, but that is a small price to pay for a Doctor who is caring, compassionate and genuinely interested in your well being. She doesn't know ( nor can she) all the answers, but is always ready to look to a Specialist in that area. My family and I have been through very difficult times (brain tumor, etc) and I could not have been as calm as I was without her support. I have always felt respected, that she genuinely cared and that she takes the time to listen. I mean REALLY listen! Best.Doctor.Ever.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015