Ratings for Dr. Roch Johnston

Dr. Roch is the absolute best chiropractor probably in all of California. He knows his stuff, is atlas-orthogonal certified, works with your financial situation, and truly cares about your health and not making loads of money. He also gives great nutritional testing/consulting and provided me with some detox cleanses that cleared out so many of my recent ailments. Go see Dr. Roch!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Doctor Johnston is not only the Doctor but GREAT person you can really depend on. Two thumbs UP!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

World's best chiropractor. He is a very gifted doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

My father is a doctor and Dr Johnston is the first doctor since my father that made me feel like he really cared about me. I whole heartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Great doctor! He offers the best adjustments, and uses all sorts of techniques. Very fairly priced and good hours. Also he will come in on saturdays if I am out and in need of an adjustment. He is one of the only atlas doctors in orange county, and the only chiropractor I will let adjust my 2 month old. Great personality, too.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2005