You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas Ranieri

Dr. Thomas Ranieri's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Tom's my entire life. He is an amazing person and physician. He is usually running late but it is very helpful that the staff lets you call in close to your scheduled time and they can give you a better idea of when he should be ready to see you. Not only does he care about patients on a medical level he is also very personable and friendly. He is a wonderful man and an amazing physician and I feel so lucky that I am a patient of his! We need more doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2913802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2015

I love Dr. Ranieri! I wish there was more doctors like him. He takes the time to hear your concerns and appropriately helps you to find solutions. He is very gentle and caring. He is very knowledgeable and know the right people to send you to if you need a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Ranieri is a double stud and I am so happy I found him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have been a health care professional for about three decades. This man is a shining example of what a family physician should strive to be. He is thorough and knowledgeable . More importantly he is humble and caring.....his patients, myself inclusive are better for him becoming a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Amazing bed side manner, no doctor can know everything but if he does not know he will find out, or refer you to someone who does. If you ask how he reached his diagnosis he will helpfully enplane it to you, I value this over all else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr Ranieri is very insightful and caring never in a rush He cares about you

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2600104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr Ranieri is an amazing doctor. You will not find a nicer or more caring doctor in Edmonton. He is very knowledgeable, and truly cares about his patients. It is easy to give him a 5 for Helpfulness and Knowledge. His staff are very business and are very professional. They seem like they are the glue that hold things together. They do a very good job. For Punctuality I give Dr Raneiri a 5 as well. You will never be seen on time, but they allow you to call before your appointment to see if Dr Ranieri is on time or running behind. They give you a more accurate time to come in. I would rather go to a doctor that is consistently late because he spends time listening and interacting with his patients, then one who simply books patients every 10 minutes and pushes them through. The reason Dr. Ranieri is late is he listens to you and makes sure all of your concerns are addressed. He is such a nice man. You will be hard pressed to find another doctor as good as Dr Ranieri.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2452847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Tom recently told me that he viewed being a doctor as a vocation rather than a means to an end. This is highly evident in evident in everything he does. You cannot ask for a more professional, knowledgeable, compassionate person. Those of us who have him as our GP are very fortunate. As for the waiting, my method of overcoming that has been to call shorlty before my original appointment time & ask the kind staff what time i should show up, it has worked for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1640499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

The time in the waiting room might be long, but it definitely worth the waiting. Dr. Jeh has been our family doctor for many years and has always been so helpful and supportive. He takes time listening, explaining, and answering our complaints and questions. Last year, I had some health problem and desperate to find out the result. Dr. Jeh checked the online report several times a day and phoned me as soon as the result became available. I trust him with all my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1640498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

Although Dr Ranieri is always running late, if you call ahead, they will tell you how late and you can come in later instead of having to wait at the office. He is truly worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1640497].votes_count ]]