Ratings for Dr. Thomas Ranieri

Dr. Ranieri is simply the BEST Doctor in the City bar none. He's been my Doctor since he began his practice, and I just hope he's around longer than me. Waiting time?? It's a lesson in patience but worth every minute. This man is truly the most compassionate caring Doctor I've ever met. Receptionist is just fine, by the way and have never had an issue at West Grove, they deserve a bit of respect, not a berated bunch of hogwash. Two thumbs up for this Doctor and his staff. Love you all.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I've known Dr. Tom since he was an intern at the 'Mis...he is simply the best of the best! I'dnever complain about waiting a bit to see the BEST Doctor in Edmonton!! He's well-informed, gentle , compassionate, doesn't over-prescribe, and genuinely cares about his patients & their families .

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Doctor Ranieri is a fabulous doctor! He takes his time with you, never rushes and if you have a emergency he gets you in ASAP!! Our family has been going to see him for years, HIGHLY recommended!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I just call ahead so Im not waiting 2 hours. The reason he is so far behind is because he cares ad doesn't rush through with anyone.Ive learned to adapt and know that my appointment will never be on time.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

RECEPTIONIST IS AWFUL!!! Before I was born my mom went to Raneri and he has been my doctor ever since. after being berated by the horrid receptionist I had to hang up. My doctor Should be the one to tell me what I need not some 9$ an hour receptionist. please stop diagnosing patients over the phone and trying to stick them with some random doctor and have the respect to book me an appointment! I hate the fact that I have to give this place a 1 star just because of one person

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Thank you to the person who wrote the previous review.... he/she said so well that I can only say "DITTO" !

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Let's get the elephant in the room out of the way. If you are lucky enough to have this man as your doctor and you have an appointment which is NOT an emergency (I.e. you're not in need of an emergency prescription or you're not really an emergency) you are going to wait to see the man. For the very best reason possible--he's going to devote as much time as necessary to deal with you, your problem, concern, fear, whatever! That means he did that for the seventy patients before you that week when you have an appointment Friday at 4:00pm. Get it? That's a really good thing! Okay now to his doctoring. It's literally the best care you or a loved one can get. Listen, I don't care if you have a U.S. doctor who flys you in on his private jet every week to John's Hopkins you are literally not going to get better medical care...top to bottom. I'm not going to give you personal stats but let's say I know what I'm talking about. It's not possible for a doctor to care more, be more empathetic, to know more, or to find out what you, as an individual, need. That's it. A totally outstanding doctor!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Actually I lie if I rate Dr. Ranierie's punctuality at 5 stars--but I cannot get myself to give him less because he deserves much higher than 5 in all three other categories! It would simply not be fair to have him rated, in total, at less than a full five. In fact, an eight or a nine would be more accurate! He is an outstanding physician, and the only reason his patients have to wait is that he is so thorough and takes so much time with each one of them during their visits. He is an extraordinary physician and human being. I count myself extremely fortunate for being one of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr Ranieri is the best doctor ever! You might have to wait for a bit, but he is well worth it. He is kind, genuine and knows what he is doing! I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015