You may also like

Let's get the elephant in the room out of the way. If you are lucky enough to have this man as your doctor and you have an appointment which is NOT an emergency (I.e. you're not in need of an emergency prescription or you're not really an emergency) you are going to wait to see the man. For the very best reason possible--he's going to devote as much time as necessary to deal with you, your problem, concern, fear, whatever! That means he did that for the seventy patients before you that week when you have an appointment Friday at 4:00pm. Get it? That's a really good thing! Okay now to his doctoring. It's literally the best care you or a loved one can get. Listen, I don't care if you have a U.S. doctor who flys you in on his private jet every week to John's Hopkins you are literally not going to get better medical care...top to bottom. I'm not going to give you personal stats but let's say I know what I'm talking about. It's not possible for a doctor to care more, be more empathetic, to know more, or to find out what you, as an individual, need. That's it. A totally outstanding doctor!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Actually I lie if I rate Dr. Ranierie's punctuality at 5 stars--but I cannot get myself to give him less because he deserves much higher than 5 in all three other categories! It would simply not be fair to have him rated, in total, at less than a full five. In fact, an eight or a nine would be more accurate! He is an outstanding physician, and the only reason his patients have to wait is that he is so thorough and takes so much time with each one of them during their visits. He is an extraordinary physician and human being. I count myself extremely fortunate for being one of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr Ranieri is the best doctor ever! You might have to wait for a bit, but he is well worth it. He is kind, genuine and knows what he is doing! I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have been a patient for over 30 years and appreciate his skills and kindness,

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

He's the nicest person and he is so patient and kind. He is knowledgable and if he doesn't know something he will find out. He's very calming and he genuinely cares abut his patients. He always runs at least half an hour behind, but that's because he never cuts anyone short. Personally, I'd much rather have a doctor spend ample time with a patient than be perfectly punctual.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Tom's my entire life. He is an amazing person and physician. He is usually running late but it is very helpful that the staff lets you call in close to your scheduled time and they can give you a better idea of when he should be ready to see you. Not only does he care about patients on a medical level he is also very personable and friendly. He is a wonderful man and an amazing physician and I feel so lucky that I am a patient of his! We need more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I love Dr. Ranieri! I wish there was more doctors like him. He takes the time to hear your concerns and appropriately helps you to find solutions. He is very gentle and caring. He is very knowledgeable and know the right people to send you to if you need a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Ranieri is a double stud and I am so happy I found him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have been a health care professional for about three decades. This man is a shining example of what a family physician should strive to be. He is thorough and knowledgeable . More importantly he is humble and caring.....his patients, myself inclusive are better for him becoming a physician.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Amazing bed side manner, no doctor can know everything but if he does not know he will find out, or refer you to someone who does. If you ask how he reached his diagnosis he will helpfully enplane it to you, I value this over all else.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Thomas Ranieri's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let's get the elephant in the room out of the way. If you are lucky enough to have this man as your doctor and you have an appointment which is NOT an emergency..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Actually I lie if I rate Dr. Ranierie's punctuality at 5 stars--but I cannot get myself to give him less because he deserves much higher than 5 in all three oth..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ranieri is the best doctor ever! You might have to wait for a bit, but he is well worth it. He is kind, genuine and knows what he is doing! I trust him co..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for over 30 years and appreciate his skills and kindness,"

October 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He's the nicest person and he is so patient and kind. He is knowledgable and if he doesn't know something he will find out. He's very calming and he genuinely c..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Tom's my entire life. He is an amazing person and physician. He is usually running late but it is very helpful that the staff lets ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Ranieri! I wish there was more doctors like him. He takes the time to hear your concerns and appropriately helps you to find solutions. He is very..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ranieri is a double stud and I am so happy I found him. "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a health care professional for about three decades. This man is a shining example of what a family physician should strive to be. He is thorough and..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing bed side manner, no doctor can know everything but if he does not know he will find out, or refer you to someone who does. If you ask how he reached his..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ranieri is very insightful and caring never in a rush He cares about you"

October 30, 2014