Ratings for Dr. Ravi A. Vadlamudi

Dr Vadlamudi was sympathetic and respectful. He listened carefully to my concerns and was able to correctly diagnose a shoulder problem that had been misdiagnosed at Urgent Care. Because my finances were tight - and so was my schedule - he was willing to provide shoulder exercises (which he demonstrated with me before I left) in lieu of sending my to physical therapy (although he noted that I needed to go to PT if the exercises did not work). I really appreciate Dr. Vadlamudi and all of the people at Packard Health!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Ravi vadlamudi is probably the worst doctor ever! He does not listen to any thing you have to say and does what he wants. He is also very dirty his shoes clothes and office. He also acts like he is high on some thing.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr Vadlamudi was thorough, interested, and competent. He asked all the right questions, sat down while we discussed them, listened to my input. I highly recommend him, and the Packard Clinic!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

The Dr. does not take an initial history or physical for new patients. He did not listen to concerns about taking a daily med, or offer a viable alternative to the medicine suggested. Dr. Vadlamudi floundered the entire time in his own ego, while ignoring the voice of the patient. Physicians rarely realize their patients know their own bodies extensively, and that we research conditions and problems long before we arrive at the doorstep of their clinics. He never even mentioned retrieving my old medical records, nor asked anything about myself other than "why are you here?" He gets a D+ for being a legitimate physician, but yet coming off as a pretentious mountain of goo.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Very thorough, allows as much time as necessary to cover all issues and answer questions; looks up extra information if needed; supportive of breastfeeding mothers

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Ravi A. Vadlamudi's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners