Ratings for Dr. Kevin Zarsky

There is no better dentist in Edmonton. He explains everything in simple terms, only does what work is necessary, and always makes you feel comfortable. He came highly recommended to me and I highly recommend him to others. His office staff and dental hygienists are beyond amazing too!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Kevin Zarsky was an awesome Ukrainian Dancer back in the day! I'm confident that he's become an awesome dentist too! Congratulations, Kevin! Keep them all smiling! :D

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

When I started seeing Dr. Zarsky I had a extreme phobia of dentists stemming from a poor experience as a child. Any procedure other than basic cleaning would cause hyperventilating and panic attacks. Dr. Zarsky has been very understanding of my fear and tries his best to make any dental experience a positive one. He has recommended sedatives in the past but knows that sometimes he just has to give me some extra time to relax and coaches me through breathing normally. I appreciate his understanding and the approach he takes to making sure my experiences are never traumatic.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I had an emergency that needed tending to. After phoning around Dr.Zarsky's office took me in for the very next day. He was a joy and was very professional and efficient. He gave me a temporary filling and cleaned mg severely decayed tooth to get me ready for a root canal that needed a specialist on account of my complicated roots. I feel he was worth every dollar I paid with no insurance and highly recommend him!! P.s as far as the comments go about his office overcharging go... As I wait for my insurance to kick in, I returned this afternoon to touch up my temporary filling a month after my first visit, he happily made time on a busy Friday afternoon and didn't charge me a dime. I will be returning to him for all of my future dental needs! Never change doc! :)

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Best. Dentist. Ever. He has gone above and beyond to have my work covered by insurance when it didn't have to be. He is charming and delightful to be around. Humble and concise. Very very good dentist.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Zarsky did a bunch of stuff on me. Always does an excellent job. Tried taking my kids there, but I feel he really gouges for every buck he can get. Honestly, does a 4 year old need dental xrays every six months? Cost well over $200 for what was actually about 25 minutes work from the hygienist and a 5 minute chat with Zarsky. So he bills $400/hour? Zarsky is a great, thorough, knowledgeable dentist, very nice office and helpful staff, but you're going to pay the max (or he'll bill your benefits company the max).

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I saw Dr. Zarksky for numerous fillings, and then he scheduled me to do six fillings on the front teett--all in one session. I shouldn't have agreed to it. It was a nightmare and just too much to take in one session. Since they were front teeth he used dental composite but after only about two weeks the stuff was even darker than my original teeth--and I had come into that office with VERY yellow teeth. He did say something that I could come back because he was'nt sastified with "the blending" but in the end I decided not to return. I had lost confidence in him. I have no idea why he tried to do all six fillings at once, but I have a suspicion it was just for the money, to get it in one lump. Either because he thought I wasn't going to "hang around" or else because of my dental insurance plan that specifies they will pay for only one filling on each teeth per year--but this was only September so I can't figure it out. My teeth look worse than before. I will never forgive this guy.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

this dentish does excellent work. only complaint on some work he had done for me that came to over 7 grand is i wanted to start the work in the fall because i knew i would have the money then but he said if i didnt do something now, there would be little he could do for me. so i said i wouldnt be able to pay it now so he gave me 6 months. i did have to give over 2 grand to get started and i did do that but i didnt finish paying the rest of the bill until the beginning of january. i was hounded and treated very bad during this whole period. even after the payment was made, whenever i made a phone call to book an appointment for one of the kids, the staff would always say, and you know you have to pay for that right? i just found it very rude and so never went back. i didnt feel like i should have to listen to that every time i called. however, he is one of the best out there, so just make sure you pay before the work and he should be happy!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Dr. Zarsky became my dentist when I moved to Edmonton 10 years ago. As a kid, I had a terrible dentist, which ended up instilling the fear of God into me with every dental visit. Because of my fear, Dr. Zarsky treated me with such patience, respect, and care that I can now endure almost anything. He takes time and extreme care whenever I see him, and goes out of his way to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. My daughter started going to him as well, and she always enjoys going and never has any fears or doubts. My appointments are always on time. Dr. Zarsky never advises on procedures that are un-neccessary, and only has his patients best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

I find Dr. Zarsky to be very friendly and helpful. He has always made me feel relaxed and important; I regularily laugh while I'm at the office, and sometimes I get disappointed that my appointment goes by so quickly!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007