Ratings for Dr. Maureen E. Fleming

My information is always lost or never recorded in my charts. All of my concerns and pains are never taken seriously.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr.Fleming has been my doctor for almost 10 years.She's not just my doctor,i consider her a friend even though i only see her once a year. She is very wise in what she does!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I never got a connection with dr. fleming...verry inpersonal....lacks listening skills....

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

She never once touched my abdomen when I was pregnant. Always trivialized my concerns. Was not a very good listener, and didn't show much caring or compassion. Switched OB doctors and am now very happy.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Very Professional and courteous. Always has a student that I enjoy. I had the gentlest Pap smear I've ever had with Dr. Fleming. Her nursing staff is very attentive.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

She does not listen to my problems or take them seriously. She doesn't seem to care about me or want to connect or give me full explanations. I cannot seem to find a good OB.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Fleming. She is a non-nonsense Dr. but very kind. She delivered both of my children and I wouldn't go to anyone else for my care even if I had to pay out of my pocket. Annual exams are scheduled 6 months in advance, however, that is a known and you work around it. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Flemming is an excellent doctor. She has always taken the time to listen to all of my complaints and has been very supportive. I have reccommended her to many friends and family

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Office overbooks - when I received a reminder for my yearly check up I called. They could not get me scheduled for almost 6 months. This happened 2 years in a row. The following year I visited my Family Practice physician for heavy, constant bleeding. She scheduled an ultrasound which found some problems and irregularities. When she tried to get me into see Dr. Fleming, they couldn't squeeze me in for over a month. I was referred to another OB/GYN who is now my regular OB/GYN. I liked Dr. Fleming but she apparently has too many patients to handle well.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Brushed off my thoughts and feelings for what she told me was going on with me. She is very nice but really lacks listening skills!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Maureen E. Fleming's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Tufts