Ratings for Dr. Kerri Best

Dr. Best is our family doctor for eight years. She is our well wisher. Over the past years, my kids got sick and seen her many times but never ever waited for too long, even when they didn’t have appointments. Like many wrote, she always give a referral to any specialists without hesitation as per our requests. Even now, my daughter had a UTI, and I couldn’t get to see her since she was away from town, she replied me through emails and kept me strong. I really appreciate her service. My family always like her. Thank you Dr. Best!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Best truly suits her name. She went over and above to get an answer to my illness. When other doctors wanted to dismiss me because they did not know what to do, Dr. Best kept pushing until she found a specialist that was willing to help. She isn't the type of doctor that will prescribe meds just because, or let's see if this works!! Best doctor I have ever had!

Submitted October 11, 2017

Have been a pantie for 14yrs. Efficient and helpful, if she doesn't have an answer, she will immediately refer you to someone who does.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Kerri Best is very knowledgable and what she doesn't know she openly admits and will refer you to the appropriate specialist.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Best is a nice person and is great to talk to. I find she does take the wait and see approach too much. I end up having to see her multiple times which is extremely difficult due to the 1 hour drive with a newborn. When you really need her she is never in the office. The staff say go to the walk in clinic. What is the point of having a family doctor is you never can see her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

She is a good doctor if you can ever get in to see her. I understand needing a work life balance but being in the office one day a week is not okay. She needs to focus more time on her patients. I always end up at a walk in clinic because she in never in the office. Even her receptionist is frustrated when you call to make an appointment because she is never around.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr.Best has always been very friendly and helpful with my daughter, myself, during my second pregnancy and now with my son.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I have been with Dr Best since she started practicing in Mount Albert, I have since moved to Barrie and still take the drive (snow storms in all) to see her. She has always been available when I have needed her. I like that she gets to know me personally and that I can talk to her about anything. She has helped me out mentally and physically. I am lucky to have a Dr like her.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Best is a great Dr. She always makes sure any problems we bring to her attention are looked after, either by her or by someone she feels we should be referred to if the issue warrants it. I personally prefer her interest, concern, and involvement in my family's healthcare, much more than some cold unfeeling technical person.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I tried this doctor once because she was closer at the time. Turned out her moving to Port Perry saved my life. I was just told to loose weight and diet. I went back to my old doctor, thank god he took me. Turns out I had the beginning stages of uterine cancer and within 3 months of diagnosis (trips to Sunnybrook, North York General and drug therapy to control bleeding until surgery could be performed) a hysterectomy was done and my weight became more manageable and my energy levels returned. She is very friendly, but dismissive without investigating actual symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010