Ratings for Dr. Jean-Louis Bourque

no patience,does not listen when you talk to him,overbooks patients. the old lady who was his secretary was a angel,the youger one he has now is an ill mannered bad characteur non caring person.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Impolite and impatient. Cut me off mid sentence every time I wanted to say something. Very bad experience.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Incompetent Dr and rude staff! Stay away from this clinic!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Pire expérience médicale à vie. J'y suis allée pour mon fils de 7 ans. Il nous a très mal conseillé, il ne répondait pas aux questions que nous lui posions et il a été arrogant. Je lui ai demandé son avis médical sur le fait que mon fils devait se faire opérer ou non et il m'a répondu qu'il n'était pas là pour donner son avis.!?! Visite qui n'a servi absolument à rien. Mon fils a dû voir un autre spécialiste par la suite. Ne JAMAIS choisir ce médecin.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Ce docteur Bourque ne fait pas ce métier pour les bonnes raisons! Il est expéditif, ne te regarde pas quand il te parle et quand tu lui parle, ne s’intéresse pas a ce que tu dis et sert simplement d’intermédiaire entre ton medecin généraliste et le service hospitalier. Avec tous ces clics de carte d'assurance maladie qui se font pour rien, qu'on ne s'étonne pas que notre système de santé nous coute excessivement cher! Il abuse carrément du système...TRÈS MAUVAISE EXPÉRIENCE

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr Jean Louis Bourque has been my doctor for the past 25 years. He is extremely competent and has a wealth of knowledge. He is a good listener and treats you with respect and consideration. I have had only wonderful experiences under his care. Despite the overwhelming number of patients seeking his advice he always make time for you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I had the most terrible experience with this doctor. He is inpatient and no interested in my explanation. He did not offer any consultation but just wrote a paper to send me to hospital for examination in the hospital . He simply asked a few questions and then said I know what is going on but I cannot tell you anything before the examenation, which may take 2-3 months. He said I can call his secretary for an appointment for tomorrow if I am worry. He was rude and not professional at all and I will never want to see him again!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

When I saw this doctor I tried to explain the reason for my visit. He was not interested and did not even look up from his papers. Weird experience. Never went back.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Bourque did a prostectomy on me in 1999 It was a success for 9 years then my PSA reading started rising again....As I had never received radiation treatment, without delay he referred me to Dr Marie Duclous , a specialist in Radiology...I then went through 10 weeks of Radiation treatment and I have been perfect ever since, that was in 2009. My only major disappointment, is that the prostectomy destroyed my erectile fonction. I think today that it shouldn't have happened...as later I learned the cancer was not even in my prostate but on one side of it. Being new to Montreal at the time, I did not know of the top Urologist in Montreal which is Kevin Zorn. My erectile nerves were to be preserved, however something still went wrong in that respect. I know that a graph can be done, but very expensive procedure...

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Very impatient, and short of common knowledge, never let you finish your description or look at your previous examination. Even, sometimes he listens to you, trust me it is because he wants to use your consultant time to take a break, not really listening to you. And he likes to trick patients to his private clinic to do some rubbish test, which I doubt its hygiene. I found some good comments for his doctor, they might come from himself or his dogs. If you want to waste your time and risk your life at a butcher, then he is your best choice.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Jean-Louis Bourque's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients