Ratings for Dr. Sarah Rizk

I have her for 10 years but I'm getting sick and tired of her I call to make an app she is never there I leave massage no one calls me back I made an app and I leave days off work to see gerr and they call me she is not working but if u call her last minutes she will charge you for not calling 24 house before like a doctor is her responsible to tell me what to do amd she never tell me and when I go there to see her all she does she ask me totally stupid things which is not necessary and even I when to see her about something what she did she refused me she told me come one there time she government me medicine without checking me .and more other things she never want to help the people the only things she says is go here and go there .. me personally I will change the doctor definitely

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Not good at following up or doing any kind of personal checkup or analysis. Sends everything out to specialists

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

She is not a doctor !!! She needs to retire ASAP!!!She's absolutely terrible and cares nothing about her patients !!! Do not waist people time ... go and relax already !!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Not a good Dr. Does minimal job with no helpful feedback or followup

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Honestly don't even waste your time going here. She makes up rules as she pleases. She would not give me a blood test as I wanted to just have a general checkup on myself, and she told me it's a waste of time. Maybe it's a waste of her time, not mine. Ive put up with a lot of her nonsense over the past 1 year and I've had enough after what she did a couple days ago. She is rude, disrespectful and degrading to both her staff and her patients. She is lazy, and needs to retire. You're better off going to a walkin clinic to treat your issue, because going here will only waste your time on top of waiting the extra 30 minutes - 1 hour PAST your scheduled appointment time. Do yourself a favour and don't bother going to her, she does nothing for you.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

She is absolutely terrible. If I could rate 0 stars I would. I've never seen a doctor more unprofessional than her. You wait over half an hour on a good day for a SCHEDULED appointment, and many times I've waited an hour over my scheduled time. I work within Canada and the USA and needed 1 form completed just confirming I had my flu shot and it took her 2 months to sign and confirm one small box. She gets angry at her staff which you can hear from the patient waiting room, which is completely disrespectful and degrading.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Books patients too close together but leaves them waiting ages.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

She is terrible. I waited 35 minutes when I arrived on time for my appointment. When it was finally my turn she rushed through the appointment, seeing me for about 5 minutes. While I'm trying to explain what's bothering me, she's cutting me off mid-sentence and already prescribing meds. While I'm still trying to get a sentence out, she stands up and starts walking out to bring an end to the appointment. Please do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

She needs to retire!! She's absolutely terrible and cares nothing about her patients. Do Bolton a favor move on!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

she was one of few female doctors accepting new patients. The mistakes made in the past have been stressful. But she has been good with meds and can take you in on short notice. Looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015