Ratings for Dr. Miguel A. Culasso

Walk in welcome usually does not mean that you can get appointment in 2 weeks. But they were more than glad to point me to another urgent care down the street.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Culasso and Holly are good doctors especially their staff office are in poor of performance to the patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Diagnosed my mother with cancer in 2007. She is 90 years old and her present doctor said she does not have cancer. He told us the my mom's ticket to heaven is to put her in a nursing home. He is too old to practice medicine and should retire. His stall is very rude. Worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

I am in disbelief at the comments here about Dr. Culasso. He has been serving the metro New Orleans area since the late 70's and Instant Care has been his office since 1984. Yes, he is busy like most doctors. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. He has saved lives and is a top notch doctor. I've been a patient since 1985.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

I have seen this same doc for the past few years, and I've always been able to get my questions answered thoroughly. He does not rush you out of the room.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

This doctor was rude, rushed me, and seemed only interested in making money. I had a headache that turned out to be a hemoriage and he did not even get an xray. Another doctor saved my life. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Miguel A. Culasso's Credentials

• Univ Nac De Cordoba, Fac De Cien Med, Cordoba, Argentina (Grad. 1971)

• BCBS Massachusetts