Ratings for Dr. Wayne H. Case

My primary complaint is the staff. They just don't care about you at all. Not helpful, rude, will never call you for anything , etc. Wait times are not too bad in the early morning. As for Dr. Case he has been my family doctor for years and that is the only real reason I have continued to go there. He was ok overall I guess, didn't find him very helpful. I came to him with a list of of about 10 issues I wanted to address and he was able to help with 2-3. I am ready for a change.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have used this office for 1 year and was very dissatisfied every time I went there. The wait times are very long. I was misdiagnosed the first time I went there by a physicians assistant. I have never met Dr. Case. It's always a PA that I see. I have changed doctors and notice the personal attention I get now. I felt more personal attention from Pep boys when.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Wayne Case has been my PCP for 24 years. Though he has a team of qualified doctors working along side him, his personal care makes the difference in my healthcare.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I dissagree with all the negative comments. 10 years ago we were new in town and finding a new dr. was a daunting job. Fortunately a friend recommended him. He's always been right on the money with his diagnosis/prescriptions. He's like an old fashioned Dr., excellent bed side manners/caring. there you are a patient not a number/$$.unfortunately his secretarial staff is the worst I've ever encountered, rude/arrogant. working there is a real disservice to the Dr./patients. they are the reason why I've considered changing Drs. but his care is so excellent and he is so knowlegeablethat I immediately changed my mind. nowasdays it's ndifficult to find a Dr. who complies with the hypocratical oath, Dr, case does.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I've been with Dr. Case for almost 15 yrs and on my last visit informed he wasn't allowed to retire.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

If you are looking for your doctor to be your buddy, look elsewhere. This man is extremly knowledgable and focused. I had a medical condition no other doctor could identify and he did. the man has experince and smarts on his side. GREAT DOCTOR!! reconmend to anyone. Office does get full be there early, because he's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Good honest doctor. There is a reason why he has so many patients. His full service, one stop office is great. My whole family goes to him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Wayne Case is my husbands doctor and we have had him for six years, he is a caring, knowledgeable doctor that is very thorough. Wait time a bit long but worth it! Very helpful staff,open to suggestions.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

This dr. almost killed my mother by over prescribing the amount of wharfarin she was taking. She almost bled to death in the hospital. I would NEVER recommend him. I truly believe he is just interested in the almighty dollar. I cannot figure out how he has so many patients. His office staff is the absolute worst I have ever encountered. You have to hound them to get anything and they are rude. In fact, they have some responsibility in my mother's near death too. They were supposed to push through paperwork so my mom could get the special services she needed, but they sat on the paperwork for several weeks despite our daily calls. Finally, my mother had to be rushed to the hospital for cellulitis and hence, almost bled to death from a procedure at the hospital. Had they gotten the paperwork through in the time they should have, my mom may not have had to go to the hospital. Do NOT use this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Avoid this practice!!! I have been a patient for 2 years and I have to say I have gotten better health care from a "doc in a box". The staff is rude and getting prescriptions filled is 4 - 10 day process. Plus they always say "show me the money" before they say "what can I help you with today".

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Wayne H. Case's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)