Ratings for Dr. Brian F. Hoeflinger

Dr Hoeflinger has been great throughout the laminectomy process. First with diagnosing the problem and then with quick follow up for procedure. Staff have been very helpful answering questions. Helping me to feel like my pain and symptoms are home.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr. Hoeflinger and his staff are top notch. Could not ask for a better doctor and staff, they always put the patient first.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

DOCTOR MADE ME VERY COMFORTABLE WITH PROGNOSIS, AND TREATMENT THROUGHOUT WAS EXCELLENT. EVERYTHING PROCEDE VERY MUCH ACCORDING TO APPROPRIATE PREDICTION. ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED PROMPTLY, CAREFULLY, AND CLEARLY.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

My experience was very helpful and I have much improvement following the doctor's recommendations. He and his PA explained things well. Did mot immediately resort to surgery to solve the problem, listened to me, and did not talk down to me in any way. I would no hesitate to return if I have any problems in the future.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Dr Hoeflinger and staff were very professional throughout the whole procedure. Follow up visits were also professional. Staff and dr were very caring. Nice and really seemed to be interested in how I was doing.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

I HAD NECK SURGERY DUE TO PINCHED NERVE. THE SURGERY WENT VERY WELL. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY PAIN AFTERWARDS. I FEEL GREAT.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

The Dr's staff is very Very unprofessional in the way they talk to you !!! cancel appointments at the last minute and says they can cancel appointments at any time up to 10 or more times and don't care if patients are doing good or not !! call your PCP to get another referral and go someplace else is what they told me on the phone!! awful ppl!! my mom could be declining with her issue withe back or hopefully better !! but aain they said go someplace else then!! awful when my mom could be declining with her back !!! The manager of the office Debbie has No business talking to ppl the way she does!! the entire office staff is vrt unprofesstional

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Dr. Hoeflinger provides excellent care and I have experienced very positive results. The videos are highly effective and informative. His personal explanations were both clear and concise. Office personal are efficient.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I did not have to wait long for an appointments to see Dr. Hoeflinger. I was grateful for that because i was in a lot of pain. Dr. Hoeflinger was kind and patient in explaining my condition and how he could help me. His staff was also kind. My overall experience with Dr. Hoeflinger and his staff was great and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Overall I have had a positive experience. Scheduling has been an issue on occasion. Moved times, place, date. My results have been great.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Brian F. Hoeflinger's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company