Ratings for Dr. Petra Gurtner

I finally got an appointment to see her and after sitting well over an hour I went in to see her. She had the MRI scans on a large tv and went so fast I could not even keep up. She totally disregarded a prior diagnosis, just saying I have 30 years experience and know what is what.All she could say was that I was the red herring that comes along once and a while that no one really knows what to do about it. The MRI showed a 9mm tonsilar herniation which is Chiari Malformation but she totally dismissed it without reason. The three lesions on the right front lobe was nothing to worry about or important, yet I still have episodes of complete paralysis in both legs and arms, blindness, no balance, and a headache that is like no other I have ever had, no not a migraine. Shortly after this visit I had a stroke that effected my left side and they found a hole in my heart now I'm wheelchair bound, but there is nothing wrong with me. Yeah Right!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Petra Gurtner's Credentials

• Ludwig-Maximilians-Univ, Fak Med, Munchen, Germany (407-16 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas