Ratings for Dr. Rolando F. Rodriguez

Without consulting me first they took it upon themselves to perform lab analysis in their office on my blood for a fee over $800 which was in non coverable and non reimbursable instead of sending it to Quest Labs which the fees would have been covered by my Blue Cross / Blue Shield. On the next visit they over charged me $55 for the visit and $20 for office glucose test which was not performed and results obviously not disclosed. When I brought the billing error to their attention they acknowledged it but refused to refund the difference back to my credit card.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I was worried about a nodule that we discovered and the staff took me in immediately.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Not very helpful in treating hypothyroidism. Ignores symptoms and goes only by lab range TSH when evalauting and prescribing treatment. Not supportive of dessicated thyroid hormones or adding T3 to paitent's regimen. Was dismissive when approached about increasing symptoms on certain dosage.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2005