Ratings for Dr. Aaron S. Dumont

Dr. Dumont performed procedures on me in 2007. I credit this man to saving my life. Not only was he a wonderful Dr., he also has a bedside manner that is unmatched. I saw him on several return visits and he was always there and willing to do whatever it took for me to be comfortable. Dr. Dumont always returned our calls almost immediately and the last time I saw him , I was sad because I knew I'd never see him Again. Thanks DR. Dumont, because of you , I am able to live a full life and enjoy my family. I rate him 11/10.!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Dumont is the best! He took great care of our daughter and we couldn't have asked for more.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Dumont treated me for my spine disease that I had lived with unnecessarily for years. I am very thankful for him and his staff. They are the best!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Dumont saved my life from a ruptured brain aneurysm. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr Dumont is an outstanding neurosurgeon. I would recommend him to anyone in my family.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Overall excellent. Thoughtful, empathetic and took time to explain things.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Did not listen to anything i had to say, only pushed surgery. Even though I had NO symptoms. When i was given the wrong MRI test, he did not notice. I had to point it out to him. Lacks knowledge and experience and bedside professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Aaron S. Dumont's Credentials

• Univ Of Calgary, Fac Of Med, Calgary, Alb, Canada (Grad. 2000)

Connection Dental Network