Ratings for Dr. Astrid Mendoza

Terrible office management. Aside from waiting over 45 mins every appointment, the office staff is awful and follow-up. I've been waiting 3 months for an authorization for an additional mammogram that was requested by the imaging center.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Mendoza has delivered my son. She has been a great doctor, but her staff was unfriendly. I never went back to her after my son was born. I chose another doctor when I got pregnant with my daughter six years later.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have had mostly poor experiences with Dr. Mendoza and her staff. I don't think she cracked a smile once in the several times I've seen her over the past year of our trying to conceive journey. I always felt like I was doing something wrong. The hour long waits just added to my stress and anxiety but I did have one great appt with no wait time which seemed miraculous. I got more info off Google than from her, and felt like I had to beg to be seen/heard. Staff is not as nice/sensitive as this type of office should be; I always felt like I was inconveniencing them and rarely got a call back when they said they would. All this did not seem right when I paid so much for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr Mendoza has delivered about 8 babies in my family not including friends i refer to her...her facility is always clean...her staff has not changed since i had my first born 5years ago (her workers creat a white aura)they arre extremely helpful and polite..i had a unique pregnancy "bicorneate uterus" and "choleastasis" i am what you considered a high risk pregnancy she knew exactly what to do.my mother has also been her patient for over 8 years now ...We love her ,i am expecting my 2nd child now and live to far to go to her i am considering making that 2 hours drive .I have not found a OBGYN that has met her standards yet !!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

she is great helped me with my first son and now im back for second pregnancy

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Mendoza is a great doctor, I have her as my OBGYN for over 7 years. She is very informative, caring, she answers all medical questions accurately. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I felt rushed every single time I had a visit. I had a high risk pregnancy and she still questioned me why I quit work early! She told me I would have a regular sized baby at birth, and he was 4 pounds! I would never go back to her. She also insisted I have a c-cection when it wast necessary. Her reason for it was wrong. I last minute changed doctors and hAd a perfectly normal delivery

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr. Mendoza was great. Delivered my daughter 3 years ago, has been my doctor since starting prenatal care. She's caring, attentive and knowledgeable. I have referred several patients to her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr.Mendoza & Staff are the best. They answer all my questions and always make me feel comfortable. There is times that they are a bit busy which makes them a little behind on schedule but I completely understand because Dr.Mendoza always takes her time with her patients plus Is common sense that I am NOT the only pregnant patient so is even more understandable when she has to step out of her office for a delivery. I even feel like we built a friendship through out my pregnancy, Thank you so much Dr & Staff, I love you girls!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

The first time i was scheduled they cancelled without telling me. Another time I needed her I called 5 times and still no answer, I walked in and they said "she doesn't like" walk ins. She's nice, but i am not a number. Made me feel completely invisible.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Astrid Mendoza's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1991)

Pacificare