Ratings for Dr. Dean B. Levitan

I would never recommend seeing this doctor for any uterine problems. I was referred to him by my primary physician, and before trying to figure out what was going on with me he went straight to discussing treatment and recommended a treatment that would prevent me from ever having children again. He never asked me what my family plans for the future were or any questions I thought would be prudent before recommending such a thing. I have since found a wonderful gynecologist that was willing to take the time to figure out my condition before recommending treatment and have since been cured.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr Levitan is fantastic!! When I was pregnant with my 3rd child and hospitalized over 2000 miles away, he personally called me to see how I was doing. He is always pleasant and caring. If I can find another doctor like him (I moved away) I will be very lucky indeed.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Dean B. Levitan's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Healthnet
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Providence