Ratings for Dr. Jack E. Fisher

Dr. Fisher was unsure about the cause of my foot problem. Nothing was done to alleviate my pain, and I was seen by his indifferent "associate" the second visit. The "associate" told me the only thing wrong with my foot was they were dry, and I needed to buy ointment at the desk to be applied twice a day. I asked for return of my x-rays and explained why I was displeased with the appointment. The next day I received a rude letter from Dr. Fisher stating that his care is "considered specialized." If Dr. Fisher foot care is specialized he should have examined my foot and not his "associate".

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I felt like I was in good hands as soon as I arrived. The staff is very warm and friendly and greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. Dr Fisher was very good at explaining what my problem was, the available options and what his recommendation was.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Great Doctor Great with kids and really listens. I would recommend him to every one.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Fisher's for over 15 years. He is an amazing doctor. He has always given me his undivided attention and never made me feel rushed. He has a fantastic bedside manner and instills confidence immediately. He's very thorough and very detailed. His office staff is first rate as well and have always been very accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend him. You won't be sorry.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007

He's an OK doctor, but will definitely nickel-and-dime you to death. Got irritating after awhile.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Jack E. Fisher's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Gilroy, CA