Ratings for Dr. Musa L. Speranza

Ummmm. no words for this woman. She told me that I would NEVER be able to have children. She was dismissive, rude, and snotty. I spent years mourning the idea that I could not have kids. I met my husband, and got pregnant immediately. When we went to see her for a follow up and to question her as to why she thought I couldn't have kids and tell her how upset we were, her response? Oh well. Oh well!!! I spent YEARS telling all the men I dated that I would not be able to have children. I lost two potential marriages over the fact that this woman told me. Was infertile. Then when I confront her, she says...oh well. I now have two beautiful children, and am sickened by all that I have lost because of her bad information. A person who tells you with 100% certainty that you are infertile and then DOESN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE for the bad information? Choose for yourself if you want to take that risk.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Speranza is definitely a doctor to avoid. I went to her for uterine pain. She did not take my symptoms seriously and was very patronizing. Two weeks later, I went to another gyno who performed an ultrasound and found an ovarian cyst. If I had not sought a second opinion regarding my horrible pain, I shutter to think what would have happened to me.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Musa L. Speranza's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT