Ratings for Dr. Lisa R. Hearing

This doctor is discriminatory. I called and asked the receptionist if they were taking new patients and she confirmed they were and asked that I send over my records. "Liz" said she would call me back within a day or two to schedule my first appointment. Excited because the practice came reccommended by a friend, I received a cal from someone else in the office the following Monday and was told that Dr. Hearing was not taking new patients. I asked why I was told she was just two days earlier and this person didn't have an answer. After I hung up, I felt strange so I called back and "Liz" answered the phone. I told her my name and that we had spoken Friday, and she said "uhhh hold on please" and proceeded to put me on a ten minute hold. When someone picked up, I asked to speak to Liz again and the person told me she was with a patient. I asked how that could be when she was the one who answered my initial call. Like I said, super shady. I told this person the story about how I had been accepted as a new patient two days prior and was waiting to hear back with my appointment date and she said she would look into it. An hour later I received a call from the office and a man told me that he was following up on my j quiet. He repeated that Dr. Hearing wasn't taking new patients and I asked why I had been told differently and he said and I quote, " to be honest we received your records and they were suspicious." I said ," excuse me, can you please explain what suspicious obgyn records are?" He then told me that because I was pregnant for the second time and they didn't see record of the first child it was strange and the fact that I had two ultrasounds close together. I was stunned! I told him that he needs to get his facts straight and that in fact I am a frost time mom, and the reason I had two ultrasounds close together was because my prior doctor couldn't find a fetal heartbeat on the Doppler. I also let him know that I didn't appreciate being slandered and fed misinformation about my own medica records and the flippant attitude the receptionists had with me. He then proceeded to tell me, the patient, that "Dr. Hearinn doesn't have to accept jay any patient." Are you kidding me? I've never in my life been treated with such disrespect and discrimination for absolutely no reason. Not only that, I am pregnant, carrying a human life and these people have the audacity to treat me as a criminal. Well, ladies, I'm warning you to stay away! My husband and I are pursuing legal action against her and her practice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A PROBLEM!! The doctor ordered an ultrasound. I went the next day. The imaging center emailed my results to me the day after the ultrasound (Friday). I called the doctor's office on Monday and she was on vacation. I explained the urgency of the issue I was having and the reason for the testing. I never heard from the doctor's office again. One week later I called the doctor's office and they said they needed to schedule an appointment to give me my test results. I asked why they hadn't called and they had been leaving messages on a wrong number. They offered me an appointment four more days down the road. I again expressed the urgency of this problem. They said they were "very busy" and did not have time. I asked if the doctor could call me since I already know they test results and had been in possession of them for over a week. They refused and only offered me one time for an appointment "take it or leave it". I left it. I would't recommend this office to my worst enemy. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING TREATMENT!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Had an annual exam scheduled, and on the day, mother nature occurred, to which they said, "No problem! Nothing you can do about it! We'll book you out another 2 months!" to which I did. The day before my next appointment, I was drugged downtown and ended up in the ER in the hospital for the whole next day. My phone, keys, wallet, everything was stolen, so I missed my appointment. A week later, I received a bill for TWO missed appointments. I called the billing center and upon explaining my situation and offerring to bring in hospital records to prove that I wasn't simply "skipping my appointent," that it was an emergency, the man responsded, "Well, in the future, it's not Doctor Hearing's responsibility to keep track of your appointments." EXCUSE ME?! And still charged me the fees. Never ever again will I step into this office. Worst staff of an doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Horrible. I have never been in a OBGYN's office that was not packed. This office was dead...that should have been my first clue. I called for a specific procedure and was told "no problem". When I arrived at the appt. I was told they couldn't help me. I tried to leave and they charged me for an office visit! Unprofessional!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Hearing is a great OBGYN. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease and is extremely gentle. She listens to your concerns and shows compassion. I recommend Dr. Hearing highly.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Lisa R. Hearing's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL