Ratings for Dr. Ricardo Zarruk

Very rude doctor I have probably ever meet to life. Doesn't seem to know anything about the systems. Talking down to me and berated me for asking simple question about my health. Stay away from this doctor, unless you like to berated and humiliated for asking question about your health.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Zarruk has been my primary physician for close to 25 years. He is always present during any examination or discussion and by that I mean really present. He understands his patients needs and takes the time to explain and to explore treatment options. I have always been well treated my him, his medical assistant and his secretary so I have a hard time with the reviews that I am reading here. The Dr Zarruk I know is compassionate and takes the time needed with each patient - so you may need to wait a bit longer than you would like but when he is with you, he is taking care of you and your needs. This is the kind of doctor that I want and this is the kind of doctor I would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

You gotta change that secretary that doesn't know how to pick up a simple phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I have known Dr. Zarruk for 10 years. Same as below, really disappointing lately. He's losing interest in his patients. It used to be he would be more patient and emphatic. Considering his work load you can actually forgive this but it's just that lately his attitude has become tinged with a "warrior" stance that is actually affecting his performance in my opinion. As for his secretary, Dr Zarruk won't accept any direct comments whatsoever. You better not tell him anything negative about her unless you want to see him really angry... As patients, and considering the current state of the health system in Canada, some of us seem to be more and more at the mercy of people who at some moments even have the gall to show "fatigue" of misusing the power they have over us. I wish I didn't have to go to any doctors. That's how Dr Zarruk makes me feel

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I have known Dr. Zarruk for 14 years now and I have to say lately he is really disappointing. The long hours...OK, we could agree on the fact that we are understaffed on family doctors, so let's say that one is fine. But he can actually miss a serious condition that can lead to complications. To give you an idea, for a reoccurring issue with the colon, he keeps sending you to Doctor Loutfi downstairs, whose most competent procedure is colonoscopy. So he runs you through that and if he does not see much...Bing! You're OK, get on a diet. In my case there was a proctology issue, he did not even suggest it but when my pain was so severe, I was climbing walls. An abdominal pain was diagnosed as prostatitis even if the "touch" was not conclusive and antibiotics were prescribed, without relation with the real cause, which was something else. And for his secretary...she is the one that calls security, on account of all those nasty pacients that bother her with their pains. She REALLY needs a job where she can WORK a little.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Ça fait 12 ans que je vais voir Dr. Zarruk et je ne aucun problème toujours à l'écoute et il prend le temps de laisser parler son patiente, je souhaite qu'il part pas tout suite il n y a pas des médecins comme lui toujours à la écoute, sa secrétaire par contre aujourdhui à changer avant c'était comme si les patients arrivent juste pour la déranger elle parlait d'un ton frustrait today elle a changer ou elle fait des efforts mais ça va mieuxwaiting

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Submitted August 1, 2014

Receptionist is NOT helpful she's rude and unprofessional I'd call her a **** but I wouldn't want to insult my dog. This person SHOULD NOT BE WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

I desperately want my parents to find another doctor. He is horrible. He has no interest in the well-being of his older patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

This doctor is knowledgeable, compassionate and reliable. True, waiting times are long; but show me an office where they aren't nowadays. His receptionist is helpful, direct and always willing to go above and beyond for patients.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010